Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

I seem to be the only one bothered by this, but gently caress it I'm gonna say something anyway:

Please. Please. Link the anime scenes when they occur in the update. It doesn't make any sense to link them all in bulk at the end, or at least, not to do so exclusively.

Apart from that, LP is going nice so far. Interesting to note that we've already overtaken the video LP, even if it isn't by much. Keep it up, show everyone the superiority of the SSLP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Delirare posted:

Could someone please explain how Captain Kidd fits the whole gentleman thief theme please? When I saw pirate I was hoping for Stoertebeker a bit.

'Gentlemen thief' is really only the theme for the protagonist. Each party member has their own thing. For the party as a whole, I'd put the theme as, like, 'puckish rogues' or something.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Someone brought up earlier how, to coincide with the game's whole theme of rebellion and stuff, the art for the tarot cards in this game is more-or-less making fun of the regular art for them, i.e. the king or whatever in The Chariot has a broken arm, while the Grim Reaper in Death is gleefully chopping off skulls.

I should've said this when that was brought up, but I would actually really appreciate if that person could do comparisons like that for the rest of the arcana as well, namely since I'm half-blind and stupid which leads me to miss the most obvious of details.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Blue Labrador posted:

I suggest the slight alteration of #Millennials for authenticity's sake.

This is perfect in every sense of the word.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

AriadneThread posted:

you don't know what's under that jacket

This game would be made 100000000 times better if Akechi turned out to be Goro from Mortal Kombat, or a least a member of his species.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

CommaToes posted:

It seems that the palaces are built up from people with a high opinion of themselves

Except, if you bothered to pay attention to the game being played, you wouldn't the palaces are made from distorted desires. It's not enough to just have a high opinion of themselves, they have to, in some way, be severely messed up, by definition. If the only prerequisite was having a high opinion of yourself, Tokyo would be crawling with palaces.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Stephen9001 posted:

That bit at the end was meant to be a parody of DSP wasn't it?

Who or what is DSP?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

I think we can all agree that Ari should be in charge of updates from now on. He's clearly much better at video games than you are.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Blademaster_Aio posted:

There is no real reason to use them when bless and curse damage skills exists.

Well I mean, they are still insta-kills. Instantly killing something is objectively superior to causing a lot of damage to something.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

I haven't played the game but I'm like 99% certain that's a spoiler. At least slap a tag on it, please.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Remind me again why we aren't dating Hifumi?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

mastersord posted:

What if her shadow has two personalities?

So basically, her Shadow is the good cop and the bad cop?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

So does the game actually prevent you from getting the full 50k in the dice room? Like, does it lock you out of going back there, or are you free to slowly grind up the amount you need at your leisure and never have to bother with the slots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Stroth posted:

Still makes more sense than Akechi.

He has a laser. You know, the thing that shoots things that are known for going through glass without affecting it? Which is in fact what glass is famous for?

He has a fantasy laser, which is well-known for acting exactly like a bullet but with added 'pew pew' noises.