Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

They probably couldn't control a bunch of things. But well, they needed a plan and this was the best they had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Thank you for showing us the text message conversations with the confidants.

I really like stuff like that.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Ding ding ding ding

There is literally not a demographic out there that's worth less than the youth in Japanese politics, except for immigrants (if you even think of them as a real demographic)

Now, if he'd have been rude to an old? Now that would have been something serious, mind you. But a teenager is worth exactly gently caress all even if anyone had bothered to give the tiniest of shits to film it (they wouldn't have)

Look it’s just, even if that’s the case, Shido has been talking about youth and their future and the future of the country which is basically the younger generation who will eventually grow into adults, you’d think he would bother keeping up some appearances.

Also I bet Shido is arrogant enough to be rude to an old, because he’s just that stupid and egotistical.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

I do feel bad for Akechi.

But I don’t think his crimes can be forgiven.

And Shido needs to be tossed in the bin ASAP