Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kanami's hairdo remains an unsolved mystery of science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

I'm a huge fan of the fact that Vulgar Boy made an effort to defend himself and knocked one of those knights on their rear end too. That's the kinda thing I was really hoping for at least once in Persona 4 when people were confronting their shadows.

Kanji did it, sort of

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

lets hang out posted:

the trails of cold steel games move along a calendar and you do bonding events with party members for gameplay benefits, but they're not daily life sims like persona, you often skip weeks at a time and have set days to hang out with people.

These are only on the same consoles as Persona right now, but there's a PC version coming sometime this summer.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm starting to think Kamoshida isn't all that nice

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's Placentarrific!TM

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If you eat enough raw wasabi and spoiled milk, a drunk teeny bopper will rest her head in your lap.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Just the head, too, an almost impotent version of a powerful, famous-slash-infamous SMT demon. Up to you what you read into that.

you should be able to tell at a glans

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Are Millennials killing the group name industry???

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

for verisimilitude, please make sure to never spell millennials the same way twice

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Night10194 posted:

Dudes getting attacked by lobsters is always a good time.

checks out

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

frajaq posted:

What the gently caress just happened

the cat turned into a motor vehicle just like in noted anime series Transformers

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Solitair posted:

I would like to forget that cross-dressing competition or whatever it was from Persona 4. I dunno if it's gross, but it's really unfunny, feels like it takes forever, and stops the story dead in its tracks.

that whole day is just a mess

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rainuwastaken posted:

e: The whole nasty crimeboy thing is endlessly amusing to me and I don't know why

o u nasty crimeboys

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

GILBERT GOTTFRIED

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

it's a magic cat though

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I feel like Horny Teddie was worse, but really their combined worseness was far greater than the sum of the parts

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You'd never suspect Makoto was trying to be covert. It's the perfect strategy.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

meta(

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I can't believe TV's Garfield joined the mob

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Makoto's Phantom Thief codename: It's A loving Bike

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what's all this malarkey, Spider-Ann is totally canon

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

am I too late to vote for Kawakami

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what the gently caress is an Asas

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Arist posted:

I fixed the portraits.

unsubscribed

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

is it true that Poland has special cafes where pretty maids will eat with you and hold your hand

because that is so loving ladny

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Pfff. Who the gently caress cares about Japan? I'm a hardcore przegrany for life! :poland:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"gently caress guys we've got nothing tying in to Gluttony and we ship in five minutes"

"just make one of them fat"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

Sure you would, tough guy.

you best check yourself, little bitch, unless you want me to remain calm and take this up with the relevant authorities in a measured and respectful manner

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Perhaps THIS will jog your memory! *holds up rabbit's foot*

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

megane posted:

A kid like you could never have pulled off the crimes you did on an empty stomach...you must've had someone skilled at making artisanal cakes and pastries. Who was your baker, Hamiru? I need a name!

Do you know...the muffin man?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

kw0134 posted:

This seems like a weird scene to animate, it doesn't seem plot important and doesn't have any spectacle worth showing. At least, I'm really hoping that this wasn't a sad excuse to animate a teenager baring her leg.

Maybe it's a fake-out gag? Something like, "HAHA! You were expecting a nice little scene like the P4 Golden fireworks festival, but instead it is nothing! GET OWNED"

and then Ann gets ogled again, I guess because the writers just can't help themselves

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Arist posted:

[*]Will the sushi be delicious?

IT WILL NOT.

dun dun dunnnn

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Futaba just leaned out her window and yelled "HEY I NEED A PHANTOM THIEF TO DELIVER THIS CARD TO ALL HIS PHANTOM THIEF FRIENDS AT THEIR SECRET PHANTOM THIEF HIDEOUT" and Ryuji took it from there

Funky Valentine posted:

"I'm looking for something that says 'is probably a narc' and 'has lots of lunch money'."

oh no please don't stuff me in that locker, I'll do anything :bigtran:

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Nov 20, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I really wish Ryuji would stop doing dumb things. It's starting to make him unlikable.

I just wish he'd stop doing the same dumb thing.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Junpei posted:

2. I actually know a friend, IRL, who, when confronted with even a mildly "homo" situation, will act basically like Yosuke. Call it demeaning or homophobic all you want, but it isn't at least unrealistic.

:sever:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That's actually the curse mentioned on the gem pedestals. The Thieves misunderstood.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

insider leak: Gnarlyathotep will be the end boss of the P5 skateboarding spinoff

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Arist posted:

Why does Maaku keep his phone in his pocket when he goes to bed

as an entitled youth I must always be texting

what is "book"

how do you plug it in

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hifumi should've been a party member. Or Tora, maybe.

Arist posted:

Music: A three second loop of “Sauna” from Persona 4

if this one is the saxophoney dungeon intro, it's called Muscle Blues

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LightningKimba posted:

But the important question is - What element would Hifumi even have, if she were in the party? :v:

Light & Dark, obvs