Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So why did we try to make sure Lucatiel stayed alive? Does her dying in a boss fight keep you from being able to use her later or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't Straid the guy who eventually turned into Skeletor?

(also, I am reasonably sure it's the a-gah-pay ring, not agape. I considered Goatseing it, but it's so tiny...)

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Genocyber posted:

I've seen a lot of people say this and...no, it's agape as in an agape maw which the ring functions as, sucking up all your souls. It's got nothing to do with love.

Oh, so it is actually a goatse ring.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
A WYRVEN?

The "Wyrven" is really punishing Geop for being so overcautious and hanging back.

I think Geop would NEVER have figured that coffin out if Kuvo didn't make him do what he does at the end.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wait, no, I got it. Were-Vin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fish Noise posted:

What an excellent update all around.

I think my favorite part, however, is the person in the comments going "what was he chameleoned as?!"
oh, if only they knew.

He was chameleoned as "a place Geop didn't look."

• Locked thread