Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Geop if only your PS4 had a feature that let you save the last 15 minutes of gameplay somehow when your recording setup wasn't ready. If only the controller had a dedicated button for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

IronSaber posted:

Alas, I did not. I was so giddy from the whole experience that I didn't think to hit the Share button for capturing that footage.

Perhaps next time I'll remember to record it. But even then, I have no idea how to edit footage. :shrug:

The PS4 has a video editor if you really want to go the extra mile and cut it up some, but I wouldn't mind just a 15-min chunk of the invasion from your point of view next time.

• Locked thread