Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Oh god, the barrel not exploding just killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Live footage of that corridor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mN8NnHpcM&t=29s

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

No joke, i have been anxiously waiting for Geop to discover Belfry Luna ever since this LP started.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

anilEhilated posted:

Here's a reason why I don't like the belfries: Dark Souls only had one rear end in a top hat covenant and it was perfectly capable of making its designated area a living hell. This game has two and multiple areas. I'd expand on this but spoilers forbid me from saying anything past the fact this is an extremely badly executed idea.

There's a big difference between the Forest Hunters in DS1 and their equivalents in this game that make this comparison unfair to me, but i want to play safe with spoilers too.

I like them, Belfry Luna in particular because of a thing that happened when i first got to this area. They make their areas much more dangerous to explore and keep me on my toes. That said, sometimes i just don't feel like dealing with invasions too, so i understand people in the thread voicing their complaints. But then i also have a lot of fun playing hide and seek or doing other nice tricks to waste their time.

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 30, 2017

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

The Gargoyles are easier in Dark Souls 2, for some reason. Having a +8 mace definitely doesn't hurt though.

• Locked thread