Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

NGDBSS posted:

And as for his room, all those Undead Citizens will leave you alone if you don't attack them or get right in their faces in Scholar. (They would in fact rush you in the original game, though.)

They straight up won't aggro at all unless you attack. You can run in and out and through the room without any worry Geop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Shei-kun posted:

The best part of this video was the camera pan that let Geop see the Pursuer dash towards him while he was stuck in the chest opening animation.

It's funny because the point of the chest is to catch people off guard being greedy. In reality the trigger for the Pursuer is standing about in front of the chest so he started spawning while he was just standing there. If you just run at the chest and open it you have more than enough time to dodge away.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Quick note is that there's actually 2 summons you can have for the Sentinels. The other one is in that room with the exploding barrels where you pull the switch to open the gate right before the corridor to the boss. Then you can have a full 3 on 3 brawl going.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I'm just going to say it since I'm pretty certain he's already well passed. I might have missed it, has Geop found the 4th (I think) Pursuer in bastille behind the invisible wall?

Garrand fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 15, 2017

• Locked thread