Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

zoux posted:

Is this the same arc where one of the royals, heavily implied to be Prince Charles, is into demonic BDSM?

Nope that panel is when demons are collecting souls and trading them like stocks. Its issue 3. The one with Prince Charles is from Ennis run issue 54

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

NikkolasKing posted:

Miller seems like a pretty self-aware guy. He just doesn't really care about what others think of him. But the interviews I read with him in he book about him showed he's aware of, say, how psychotic his Batman is. or that Leonidas was absolutely no hero.

I'm generally against trying to psychoanalyze a writer based on their work. That's why I made this thread, really. No interpretations here or theories based just on the writing. I wanted plain text with hopefully some actual quotes from the writer. I think a lot of people get carried away thinking they know a writer's beliefs/personality based solely on a work of fiction and that's just kinda dumb in my view.

Well we do know he hates Islam due to Holly terror and his rants about the occupy movement where he said the occupy movement was pointless when there is the real enemy out there

• Locked thread