Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
That dude obviously hasn't read the actual comics, because at no point in Jason Aaron's Thor or The Mighty Thor or even Unworthy Thor does any of that stuff happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

sexpig by night posted:

yea isn't the entire point of that storyline that even as 'unworthy' Thor is still a good man who needs to figure out where he stands in the grand cosmic conflicts of the universe because hey while he was an rear end in a top hat maybe the guy who thought the gods need to get the gently caress out wasn't 100% wrong? That's hardly making GBS threads on the dude, if anything it's some of the most chance for growth Thor has gotten in ages.

The only people I can recall 'making GBS threads' on him are straight up villains, or Odin, who's a straight up antagonist and a complete rear end in a top hat, or his own internal narration. And Odinson repeatedly proves everyone who doubts him wrong, even when he's wallowing.

• Locked thread