Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Am I completely blind or does AMD adrenaline not have a "save the last 30/60 seconds of gameplay" hotkey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Rexxed posted:

I'm only using the software on an older RX580 but it has a Record & Stream section in the tabs at the top, and selecting that shows a subset of tabs under it with Settings. In there you can configure where to save videos, what to include (desktop, audio, mic, frame rate, etc) and then on the right side there's Instant Replay which when turned on can be set to save the last X seconds, the default is 60.

I did find those settings but couldn't figure out how to actually activate it. Turns out it was in Settings -> Hotkeys and the default is Ctrl+Shift+S. Thanks!