Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad_Lion
Jul 14, 2005

Barton nostalgia ftw. I had an Nforce 2 board with a barton 2500+ OC'd effortlessly to a 3200+, a gig of DDR 800mhz ram (I think?), cooled by a 100% copper Thermalright heatsink. I can't remember the fan I had on it, but it was 92mm. 500 watt Sparkle PSU (ridiculous overkill), and a 10,000 WD Raptor HDD for the main OS drive. It was still rocking a Radeon 8500, though. That was going to be the next upgrade. The case was an Antec SOHO server case (the one with the door on the front) with 4 80mm panaflo fans. It had a 48x DVD-ROM and a 16x DVD writer, and possibly even a zip disc drive lol. I think this was 2003? But I ended up selling the rig and getting a laptop. It was still a desktop replacement laptop, though. Athlon 64 and a Geforce 4 MX. Those were the days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU