Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I am pretty sure it is just about being a narcissist but I also know a person that thinks it is about masturbation?? :confused: Please advise.

I thought all love songs were either about heroin or masturbation.

Although, I actually do think the song is about masturbation - just a pretty coyly. Lines like "I'm not antisocial and it's nothing that's reproachful / it's only natural, it's only me / I can't think of anyone I would rather spend some one on one time with," or "I give me R-E-S-P-E-C-T."

It's not "I Touch Myself," but it's pretty clear that it's not just narcissism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Listening to Maroon all the way through for the first time in years. It's great stuff

you'll come around, past me

It’s especially great for long drives when Tonight is the Night I Fell Asleep at the Wheel comes on.

I’m not allowed to pick the music for road trips anymore.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:lmao: I can understand a passenger becoming disconcerted by this, yes.

I think I pushed the line too far with There Is A Light That Never Goes Out and Kiss Them For Me.