Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I'm very curious about the everyday life of the refugees. Is there work they do to stay busy? Is there schooling for the children? You mention most of your patients being children, what sort of differences in care are there between what they would receive in their home country vs the camps? General info would be great as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Another if you don't mind, and please push it back in favor of other posters' questions, is there a curfew of some kind? I assume not since you mention how they stay up late at night, but are they allowed to go out into the nearby towns or cities and walk around and such like? I know next to nothing about refugee conditions, so thank you for the thread and especially the work you and others do.

• Locked thread