Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Codename/Splash from before Bloodborne was officially announced

With the release of The Ringed City, FROM has officially moved on from the Souls series. According to Hidetaki Miyazaki, the studio has three projects in development:

- A 'fresh take on an old franchise,'' likely an Armored Core title, probably a PSVR thing

- An unnamed collaboration between Miyazaki and Berserk creator Kentaro Miura that will be a "dark-fantasy role-playing game" (from fan translation of the interview)

- Something 'totally new and totally weird', (also Miyazaki from the fan translation) no idea what this could be.

I've never played an Armored Core (I probably should) but I think our hype levels for the Collaborative project should be high. Whether it follows the souls formula or goes in an entirely new direction remains to be seen but either way im sure it will be exciting.

Lets speculate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I speculate that this game will be From a donkey's putrid rear end! And that a bunch of hosed up molested kids will praise it as the second coming of the Lord. No thanks OP. Topic Locked.

did you eat breakfast today youre very grumpy

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

new armored core would be cool, but i don't want to buy a PSVR

I think theyve given up on making VR EXCLUSIVE titles so you could probably play it the normal way too but a sick mech game with VR support might make me buy one

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Plutonis posted:

From Software's Idolm@ster.

- YOU CRIED -

• Locked thread