Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

cda posted:

IK Challenge: Oldies for Newbies

This challenge is only open to relative newbies. I get to decide who they are, but if you think you're a noob you probably are.

There are a lot of great posters who posted in BYOB at one time or another and helped create the chill, funny atmosphere that we all enjoy today. Sadly, they've moved on or faded away, leaving us with only the legacy of their good posting. Here's an opportunity for you to learn a little bit of BYOB history. Choose a name from the list:

beer pal
salmiakki
WetNightmare
dogcrash truther
bo-pepper
WD-40/Lil Cunty/Jimi Changa
Ace of Baes/Nacho Destroyer
bacalou
ron color
pig slut lisa
Captain No-mates
smoobles

(note, i am he and posting smiling/classicist were on this list but then they posted a couple of days ago so...owned)

Research your poster and write an essay including:

1. What their posting style was, with specific examples.
2. What made them a good BYOB poster, with specific examples!
3. Some choice quotes of their best material.

If you do this to my satisfaction, FluffieDuckie has promised to mail you some cool BYOB stickers that you can put wherever you want.

Post in this thread to say who you're going to research and post your essay here too.

Can't believe I'm not on this list.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

cda posted:

It's not appreciation month.

It's actually drilldo squirt appreciation year, idiot.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Manifisto posted:

hey drilldo, there was a rumor that you were getting married or something? it's sort of impossible to know when something is said seriously but if that was/is the case, congrats!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yes, this is very true.

----------------

• Locked thread