Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Love already getting double teamed in the post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Kevin Love Finals MVP incoming.

Bad call on that foul, but it looked more like a foul live.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Athanatos posted:

Bad calls on both sides, at least it's even junky.

As junky as the Pacers defense looks.

Saturday afternoon games are always junk

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Kyrie and Love both look bouncy to start the playoffs, that bodes well

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lol, this Tae misspelling is my new favorite. Kevin Seraphim, of the Heavenly Host

#KSeraphimLife

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

!!!!!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Super lol at Lance getting the armor-set bonus from Pacers uniforms.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

^^lol

It prints money. Merchandising built right in.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Dexo posted:

Why the gently caress is Lance not taking Love off the Dribble?

https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/853332938582130688

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Playoff-Kyrie is a bad man

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lot of ref Love for Love

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Why was the guy sitting in a BK blindfolded surprised the sandwich was from BK?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

How much of this is the Buck's figuring out their team and how much of this is just the raptors...

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Boo to that T

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Memphis ain't foolin around

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Who the hell is Wayne Shelden(sp)?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Also Vince dunked in a playoff game in 2017. Moral victory achieved.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Spurs just remembered they are a 60 win team

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Katana_Warrior posted:

Whataburger for a whole year??

That dude is going to be so fat and happy.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Need the Bashez ref feedback.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

My grandfather used to constantly bitch about the "loving Whitesox" so I say go for it and see if they join in.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

Ohhhh no sir, not my Nona. She'd skin me alive for "common talkin" as she puts it.

hahaha

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bobby Portis Super Star is making dokmo look bad.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

OKC v Houston MVP game status: Kawhi leading.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, Harden not getting the regular season whistles.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Kanter is so trash defensively.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bashez posted:

I hope they start calling offense fouls on Harden for elbowing guys in the armpit.

I'd like to see a rule that says "A Defensive Foul cannot be made if the offensive player initiates contact". It would ruin Harden's career, but it'd make the game better.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

How do you have 19 2nd chance points off 8 offensive rebounds??

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

EvanTH posted:

Yo as a neutral party COUNT THAT

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Tae posted:

Wow, the Pacers bench is god awful to not have a true big and not punish this Love-Center line up.

Love is ok defending other centers, especially in the post. He's a strong guy. The problem is when he has to rim-protect against smaller, quick guys who beat their man. Also not a problem from Indiana.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

pubic works project posted:

Here comes the blowout...

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Holy hell

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I think Love was still sliding over when PG started his jump.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

leftist heap posted:

i forgot how annoying toronto's announcers are

Gus Johnson is in the booth for the Bucks

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, I can't believe the Bulls are going to win this series and cost me my bet with Dejan

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

It's funny watching a stream that is like 45 seconds behind, seeing this, and having fun trying to guess what it will be. A big 3? Did his pants fall down around his ankles? Did he kill some dude?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Brolander posted:

i love this adventure. also sometimes have to fullscreen game and ignore all posts

Kodi on my TV and laptop on SA. My kids have forgotten what I look like.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Holy poo poo Ibaka

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Playoff basketball is really awesome guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, hack-a-PJ worked

• Locked thread