Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Every bullshit shot is falling, this is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Mirotic needs to stop taking 30 ft 3s.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Art Core...velay posted:

oh boy, felicio, mcw, zipser, and portis all on the floor

Point Differential in theory vs reality

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Tae posted:

Other side, someone here said Kris Dun And Zach Lavine wasn't worth it for Butler

The only person who thought that was Thibs, and that was before LaVine had his nice season.

A bunch of us didn't want to give up Rubio, but I think that was just because of our love of Rubio.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

The best part of the this 8 over 1 upset will be remembering the Zipser game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Is the Garden crowd chanting "Bullshit" a cue for Marcus Smart to hit a 3?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

THIS is the Bulls team that finally beats a top-2 seed.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jota posted:

IT a few minutes away from a 2-10 career playoff record

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

xbilkis posted:

Yeah when you give a master tactician like Fred Hoiberg a chance to dissect your system, it's a lot harder to succeed

(Hoiberg has actually been really good in this series so far)

/Puts Paul Zipser in
/Zipser goes 6-8

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I *LOVE* when guys mess with each other shoes.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Isaiah Canaan has the same +/- as Isaiah Thomas.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

tanglewood1420 posted:

Is the fact that the Bulls have played 11 players in a playoff game a bigger sign that they have no talent or that Hoiberg has no idea what he is doing?

I mean starting Jerian Grant and hooking him after four minutes to never be seen again is really bizarre coaching, but then you also had to start Jerian Grant so....

I don't think Hoiberg is a good coach but at this point I cannot blame him for throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Art Core...velay posted:

grant and mcw need to be chained to the bench. no pg or canaan the rest of the series.

"The Isaiah Canaan" game is more likely than a "MCW Wins the First Round" Game, but not by, like, a lot.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Tae posted:

The Bulls traded a legit 3+D Wing for MCW

Everyone bitched about Snell too though. Bulls fans always hate what they have.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Wow, well IT just might have killed the upset right there.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ibaka is a monster

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bucks announcers sound broken

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, yeah the Beasley dribble-drive didn't actually work, huh?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Well, ironically the 2nd Beasley dribble drive did get to the line, so way to go super cool beas.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Greg Monroe has been really, really important for this Buck's team.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Watching Beasley jumpshoot his team out of games reminds me fondly of my Minnesota Season Tickets in 11-12

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

loving lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Oh hey, Manu scored

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

pubic works project posted:

Hahahahaha that face Westbrook made

I need that for the next SAS meltdown

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

"trust your teammates"
*Oladipo tries a sideline runner from behind the backboard*

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Dollar beer happy hour feeding a nice "REF YOU SUCK" chant

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Brolander posted:

DONT SHOW ME THE DRIVE BY HARDEN SHOW ME THE FOUL

They always show the replay between free throws. It is known.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I was hoping this MVP head-to-head would be settled on the free throw line.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

There's still 5 minutes left in this game and they're going to be excruciating

It'll be done around midnight.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Oladipo wants to go home

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Not a flagrant

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Kiger_Soze posted:

Ok, for some reason I remember Dirk collecting his at a game after they were eliminated. Glad they changed that

It was after they got eliminated by the 8 seed we believe Warriors. Dirk collected his trophy at, apparently, a Best Western by the airport

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Mirotic really needs to lay off the contested 30 footers

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ok, so Hot Hand doesn't exist as shown by Wade, but does hot- offensive rebounding exist?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I have to give Hoiberg credit, the Bulls offensive adjustments look pretty solid.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

oh drat

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I thought Felicio was going to try to throw that down

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

wwwhhheeellllpppppp

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

That was a weird call, late whistle on a charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, Boston leads.

Horford is getting like 30% of the credit he deserves for this team

• Locked thread