Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Must have borrowed one of Casey's Sekrit plays. gg Pacers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
IT singlehandedly turned the tide back to the Celtics and then with his mouth might have turned it back.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

attackmole posted:

Despite the Giannis highlights I'm p happy with the Raptors defense this half.

He'll get his but I like that the Raptors feel compelled to dunk back.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BWV posted:

On a scale of two years away from being two years away to two years away how good is Bruno playing

Interesting thing is if he was in the draft this year with his defense, a decent shot and a wingspan 4 inches longer that Giannis. Where do you think he might go in this draft? (Being only 21 years old)

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm not even upset with this Raptors meltdown. It just is what it is.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Canuck posted:

Casey can you call a timeout and tell the guys to calm it the gently caress down

He did twice and it didn't help. The garbage lineup with no good shooters isn't helping.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lol text book charge. I guess the refs fell out of the Raptors pocket.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They completely fell apart on offense. I mean they can't even hold onto the ball, or pass it or catch it.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I would be okay with losing to the Bucks if it wasn't for Delly, my least favourite player.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If Giannis and the Bucks were gonna go out its fitting that its on a monster chaos dunk.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Chanting USA while their best player is Greek and the Raptors best players are American!

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
King James would have taken the three.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lol I love the NBA.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Man that deebo dunk was so good.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I accept that the Cavs winning is inevitable but it sucks that adding Tucker and Ibaka and the result is still huge blowouts.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Love's T is probably fine considering how much the Cavaliers are freaking out about every call they don't like. In a series they'll easily win.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Announcers talk about how the Raptors are closing out the quarter well and I braced myself for 3 death.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Go Raptors! Play for a gentleman's sweep!

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

patonthebach posted:

Can't wait for Cleveland to get outclassed by GSW like they did to the raps

Nah Cleveland can hang with them. It will be a series of non-stop threes and fouls and I will love/hate it.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Lebron let us have one. Its another playoff gate for Gilbert.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hand Knit posted:

I think that Cleveland has identified that Cory Joseph is not a starting-caliber player.

He'd walk around Lowry like that too.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hand Knit posted:

They just ran a Kyrie - CoJo isolation like five plays in a row.

Well yeah. The Cavs will take the three so you go sell out on the perimeter and Kyrie has a one on one and takes it to the rack. You change the defense to bring help and he'll just kick it out to any number of 3 shooters who hit open looks.

A true pick your poison scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spring Break My Heart posted:

what if lebron plays well and the cavs lose.

This is the most likely scenario

• Locked thread