Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Brolander posted:

mark jackson would like to have a dumb sentence with you
i can at least understand hand down man down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

chunkles posted:

so i just done checked and it looks like the worst playoff margin of victory is -58. probably won't get that close but it might still be in like the top 20.
what was that nuggets/hornets game from 2009?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

illcendiary posted:

Arguing with friends who complain that Spurs players don't fit "Spurs culture" is so frustrating. Love this team but god sometimes I loving hate the fanbase
i hate the team and the fanbase.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

illcendiary posted:

"Never embarrassed an opponent" hmm 2014 Heat would disagree :thunk:
they had a few series where they just destroyed the opposition. they murdered the lakers in 2013

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

milk milk lemonade posted:

Honest to goodness I'm struggling to think of a worse playoff series. 2007 Cavs/Spurs?
there ave been opening round series sweeps that were even bigger rear end kickings.

• Locked thread