Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

is ryan anderson going to start making shots or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

okc has more oreb than Houston has defensive rebounds. OKC are gonna get some offensive rebounds but seems like an issue.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

chunkles posted:

williams is going to have like two stellar playoff games and sabotage the rockets in the rest of them, and we'll remember the good ones

well we did switch him out for Brewer, so makes sense.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

so okc is great at rebounding and all but houston really should try boxing out anyone, at all

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

as a rockets fan i actively listen to opponent commentators

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

ex post facho posted:

I really strongly dislike James Harden's game

this but the opposite!

also feel like houston could easily be down 20 the way theyve played tonight and are just holding up for dear life hoping they can get hot

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i think harden is pretty much the perfect offensive player and after spending half a decade begging mcgrady to run into defenders and draw fouls im pretty happy he does it constantly

anyway the rockets arent gonna go very far in the playoffs if they cant hitting 3s again. They're getting open looks and just missing them

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

sorry thats a foul and i hope harden continues to draw those because its the smart play

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

good poo poo rockets that was far from their best game but they made enough shots good work hail satan

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

candide posted:

shout out to Ryan Anderson for his performance tonight

argh

also glanced at bref and looks like that was the 2nd most FGA in nba playoff history for russ (jordan #1 and tied for #2 with rwb)

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

huh hows the cleveland game go :stare:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

strong blown lead

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

so i guess we're spotting okc a lead again huh

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

*drops ball in middle of court* hi im a rocket

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i don't think Houston has had an easy basket or open shot so far this entire game

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this feels like a repeat of game 2's 1st half. i hope the 2nd half is a repeat, also

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i see you james

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

big jim harden has 26 points on 10 fga

edit: the james harden getting fouled montage is loving beautiful

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

taj gibson is one of those players who i feel like never misses a shot against my team

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

well i have looked into the situation on basketball reference and it turns out taj gibson's field goal percentage against Houston is exactly 1% higher than his career average so I dunno I guess as a Rockets fan i'm inclined to think anyone who makes mid range jumpers is doing voodoo or some poo poo

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

the Rockets defense has obviously not been great but OKC has also just shot really well tonight

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

welp, played like poo poo and came down to a harden 3, can live with that

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i don't really love not calling a timeout there because we've had really good success on out of bounds play with d'antoni, but whatever. I hope Houston starts showing up in 1st quarters

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

holy gently caress that john wall coast to coast dunk

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

came here to post i hope the rockets are making everyone real mad right now

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

rockets: no, please dont make this easy for us.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lmao this turn of events

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

the amount of mistakes by both coaches and players on both teams in this last 5 minutes has been absolutely loving incredible

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Pat Beverley just yelled 'gently caress outta here" to the crowd

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

hail satan d'antoni probably won that with hack a robinson

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Intruder posted:

Thanks to Billy D for keeping Roberson in the game for so long

his lineup decisions in the last 5 minute were really bad

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

obviously especially today but Nene has been really loving good in this series

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheFakeESPN/status/856275588155195392

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

tonight is gonna be lit these games own go rockets hail satan

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

another fantastic start for houston

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

these rockets 1st quarters are getting loving ridiculous and assuming they manage to close this series out that poo poo is not going to fly against anyone else

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

so far in these series the rockets are -30 in 5 first quarters and +61 in 12 non first quarters

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

holy poo poo gordon

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i have no idea how the rockets scored 51 points that half it felt like about 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

two teams combined 10/47 from behind the arc

• Locked thread