Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm going to drown my sorrows in a Reese's easter bunny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao sup y'all! Posting from my hotel room in Puerto Rico. Can't wait for the Pacers to be swept.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

the pick and Wes Matthews for George. Get it done Cuban. Also, find a way to get Monta and Tyson Chandler back for the bench.

Lmao get the gently caress outta here!

You can have Monta (who has it all) and a pick for Wes.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

drat. Never seen a snuff film on live television before.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahahahaha that face Westbrook made

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

BWV posted:

how can you call defensive 3 seconds when a player has the ball a foot from the basket

Just for the general fact that he's a Raptor

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

How was that a foul on Monroe? Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Tae posted:

George Hill is out for game 2. Stephen Curry vs. the platoon of Trey Burke... Neto?

And a bit of Shelvin Mack too

• Locked thread