Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The first was definitely better than the second, but the second was still pretty good.

Nothing can ever compare to Caesar saying "NO!!!!" in the first movie though, that gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I've never seen Rise and Dawn. Will I be lost if I see this?

Probably not lost, but you owe it to yourself to see the first two. They are really good and you get to know the characters (apes).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Just saw this. It was very good. I'd rank them:

1) Rise
2) War
3) Dawn

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

Did the deaf girl's father have a gun and was about to shoot the apes when he was going to drop those sticks, or did Ceasar just flat out shoot him? I think I saw a rifle underneath the sticks, but it happened too fast.

He had a gun hanging from a strap on his shoulder. He very clearly grabbed the gun and attempted to shoot them.

• Locked thread