Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
This was seriously great movie. It felt almost like a religious epic by the end though, something akin to Ben Hur/Ten Commandments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would like to spend the next 20 pages discussing the logistics and RUINED IMMERSION PLOT HOLE of a 800 lbs Gorilla riding a horse

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The next one is gonna take place in a Ape Office setting 2000 years in the future where robots have enslaved humans to use as batteries and the Apes have to beat the machines in a Matrix because humans are cattle and food source. And Caesar is reborn as Ape Christ

I did enjoy the comraderie that evoked a a Fellowship of the Ring feeling

Gatts fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 14, 2017

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Can I get a 4th movie as a Brat Pack type of high school setting equivalent to the 80s/90s with hip, funky, jock, babe and loser apes and when the subject of Ape Moses/Jesus comes up they're all snarky and such and the humans are janitors except one that's kind of a magical/supernatural/mysterious type that's cool and helps the kids to achieve their goals and dreams?

"Caesars Christ, why'd you crash my Dad's Iron Horse into the river?"
"I don't have my license!"
"Ugh, you guys are so lame, I'm going to the dance with Brock. He's got a Porsche Horse 911."
"DETENTION ALL OF YOU! You need Caesar!"
"LOL, he never existed."
*magical human janitor waves his hand mysteriously so all get laid*

Gatts fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jul 30, 2017

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

banned from Starbucks posted:

The fourth movie should be a remake of Alien3 where Taylor/Ripley crash lands with an alien egg on board and they have to unite to kill a gorilla alien

The big money is facehuggers and David on Pandora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
James Franco is "God" to the Apes and Caesar is his "son"

• Locked thread