Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedSpider
May 12, 2017

I saw the first one with James Franco years ago. I never saw the second one, and everyone says it's much better than the first. I guess I should pick it up at redbox or something before this one comes out, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

War of the Planet of the Apes is easily the best one out of the three. Woody Harrelson's villain was superb and not a one-dimensional cliche like superhero villains are.

They're calling this a trilogy, but I know a fourth one is already being planned. Maybe it will take place 50 years into the future or something?

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8swTzzdwfI

The DT guys gave it a Better Than Sex rating; their highest one! :D

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Zeris posted:

So, the colonel wakes up one morning, discovers he can't speak, and completely falls apart. Fair enough, and warranted for the character they've provided us so far. Good thing it happened at the exact moment of the attack AND the apes' escape, I guess. It was a neat way of letting Caesar get away with not killing the colonel, but I was hoping he'd have the chance to do it straight-up in the way he planned, but then deciding not to because it would doom his tribe.

It wasn't a coincidence. The colonel was exposed to the virus by the contaminated doll (he picked it up) the infected little girl left behind in that cage. You are really bad at watching movies.

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Hand Knit posted:

Woody Harrelson wanted to build a wall because he was afraid of white genocide.

Pretty sure he was afraid of human genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Hand Knit posted:

Racists are trying to rebrand 'White Genocide' as 'the Great Replacement'. The language of Woody Harrelson's speech about humans being replaced was lifted entirely from that, uh, "discourse."

Woody Harrelson wasn't a white nationalist in the film.

• Locked thread