Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Violator
May 15, 2003

I was kinda hoping that we wouldn't see Caesar die at the end. Just panning out to the horizon like they do with with him alive and content -- even with the knowledge of his impending death -- would have been a little sweeter. We know he's going to die soon, but we can imagine it as a sentimental moment with his son and friends instead of showing his body slumping over. A nit-pick and probably just the "I don't want the well developed protagonist to die, maaaan!" talking, though.

It always really amazes me how scary Woody Harrelson is. As a kid I remember him on Cheers being a lovable goof, but between performances like this and Out of the Furnace he is someone I just look at and think "don't even talk to that guy, he could be dangerous." I need to look up some cheery interviews with on YouTube or something.

Edit:

He seems kinda intense (and drugged out) in every interview I can find of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2c9G0U7beM

Violator fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread