Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
good thread good idea

I don't have a suggestion but might read what gets decided on! maybe !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
That Dalton Trumbo book is very good and heavy af too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Candide rules

Pangloss would have won

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

I'm reading Candide (slowly). Pretty funny so far. Funnier than I expected actually

Voltaire is a fuckin G

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

nov 8th all over again

extremely schnork report voice]: don't fuckin arzy bro broward county always has returns coming in late mt dude

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'm reading it. The author sure hates binaries.

well, binaries are the source of all suffering, so if you're going to hate a thing that's not a bad choice

this book looks super interesting and I want to read it I'm gonna jump in the discord to try to get some help with procurement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Well nobody showed, including the person who recommended the book, so I'm going to conclude that interest in CSPAM book club isn't actually there. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the book who ended up reading it.

+Klout points to all those who predicted that nobody would end up participating

hey dude i downloaded the ebook which is the first step towards reading it !! i've been busier than usual with work lately too.

• Locked thread