Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
sorry if this has been discussed but are you planning to have people read a portion of the book and discuss, or read the whole thing and discuss? i'd vote the former personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

officially proposing after this we we pick like five or so short stories or even perhaps some long-form articles so we get more variety and people who want speculative fiction can get some and people who want 19th century naturalism can get some or whatever it is that you be wanting and desiring in ur reading pleasure

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i have grading to do and have to finish my master's portfolio. i hope i have time to get the book read!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Everything Was Forever is available on Scribd, if you have an account. You have to pay for Scribd but it's cheaper ($8) to make an account for this book and then cancel it than buying the book for $30.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

With finals week coming up and moving I am probably going to catch y'all on the second round, though I'll probably pick this book up sometime this summer and then read through the comments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

School is overt so I have free time in spades for the next book if we wanna keep this going.

• Locked thread