Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Essentially my semi-realistic hope is that the devs take a UT2003-UT2004 approach and reuse the game's assets to create a Friday The 13th: The Game: Part II with a bunch of fixes, revisions, and new content added. Heck, they could even do what Epic did and issue rebates/discounts for folks who owned the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

joylessdivision posted:

That's basically what they pitched before they got the license. I think it was called Summer Camp vol1 or something like that.

Like it was basically "This isn't Friday the 13th *wink wink*"

And if they went back to that idea,I would play the hell out of it. Add some customization ability to the look of the killer and I'll pony up $40 again.

Agreed

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

drrockso20 posted:

Those of us on PS4 should get together and play some matches together

I'm down even though I loving suck.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Managed to escape via car for the first time, even though Jason rammed the car, helped that he went after my passenger first instead, giving me enough time to restart the car and flee without him, thus earning me both the escape via vehicle achievement and the "Chad is a Dick" one as well

I also managed to instigate 3 of the four escape conditions on the map, as I found the propeller for the boat(that some jerks stole from me, even got to watch them drive past me), called Tommy Jarvis on the radio, and found the keys for the car

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

joylessdivision posted:

And if they went back to that idea,I would play the hell out of it. Add some customization ability to the look of the killer and I'll pony up $40 again.

I can say without any trace of hyperbole that if they did this I would absolutely buy it again. OH GOD! Now my mind is awash with ideas and fantasies about the mask/killer creation system and it's BEAUTIFUL.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

blackguy32 posted:

I'm down even though I loving suck.

You guys can add me on PS4: Paulmadillo

Going camping this weekend but after that I’ll be down to play.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Getting to play this game with a Firepro-ish "Get around copyright issues by making your own Create a Killer" thing would be incredible. Leslie Vernon is coming to get you, kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
The thread is dead, long live the new thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3871059

• Locked thread