Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The fun thing is going to be when all the foreign workers try to leave Qatar per their nation's directions only to discover the Kafala system means 'soz ur a stateless slave now'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

rudatron posted:

The sheikh must have just said to Trump "Look, Iran are the terrorists, we've got to stop them, give us the free reign to sort it out" and then Trump just said "yeah okay, that sounds good, I have no reason to suspect you're lying at all".

This is the cost of convincing the USA to step back and let you starve a country to death.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

And less booze and drugs.

There is plenty of drugs in assymetric warfare

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30213709/captagon-the-drug-which-fuels-isis-and-turns-soldiers-into-superhumans/#page1

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Judging by the track record of the US intelligence community I don't know why you think the net result would somehow be better if Trump had waited for them to tell him to drone a wedding.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

babypolis posted:

the hill is so loving bad

I love that there is a politician and a publication referred to as this and both are abysmal.

• Locked thread