Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Freaking Crumbum posted:

holy poo poo that is mind blowing. I mean it's basic math but I never thought of that until you put in into words. by 2022 you could be an 18 year-old dude being sent to die in our forever war in the desert and it'd be a war initiated before you were born, by an administration that no longer exists.

it'd be crazy to do longitudinal studies in 2022 and after, showing what percentage of the active combat forces were born before / after 2003. it'll be lol-tastic when the only active combat forces deployed that are older than the war are the officers, like captain rank and above.

we invaded afghanistan in 2001 you ahistorical nimrod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

got any sevens posted:

And congress wants to impose sanctions on iran (why?) which will kill obama's nuke deal with them, so I guess we'll be invading qatar/iran in a couple years

looks like you answered your own question there boss

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

lol even loving infowars is just a saudi propaganda outlet these days

sad!!

infowars supporting the president is perfectly 2017 yet still somehow disappointing

• Locked thread