Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rudatron posted:

by 'we' i of course mean the terrorists

the west is currently tearing itself apart in response to the concept of terrorism so yea we, the terrorists, are winning good

ofc this has had the opposite of the intended effect and the US has in fact tripled down on forces and power projection committed to the middle east and North Africa so the part where they leave has perhaps not come to fruition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

taking that together with the Senate FRC approving iran sanctions like a week ago it's definitely looking like the current coalition goal is to isolate and destroy Iran for no reason
we also just sold the saudis billions of dollars in arms to invade Qatar themselves and they will probably gently caress this up and get engaged in a foreverwar that spreads unrest, refugees, and terrorism even further in the region lmao

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/872464825858879489

death is certain

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

what the gently caress is happening

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

they talked to the president of the USA like two weeks ago while clutching an occult orb and he was totally on board with them murdering whoever they wanted, so they picked Qatar

i dunno about the al jazeera poo poo but i'm guessing since it's mildly critical of the saudi government, ever, that's just too much to handle and it must burn

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Byolante posted:

This is the cost of convincing the USA to step back and let you starve another country to death.

ftfy

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/876967853999628289

The cast of characters for the Iran War are gonna be way weirder than Iraq.

lol even loving infowars is just a saudi propaganda outlet these days

sad!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm extremely glad that metal gear solid 4 is real life

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

My takeaway from the Hersh story is that it doesn't really make a difference if his version of the bombing is true to any degree, the big thing is that we couldn't have possibly known what had happened by the time our president made the decision to performatively bomb an empty airfield because he saw some photos of dead kids and our actual intelligence had almost zero influence on that decision making process

and when you think about that for more than 10 seconds it's scary as heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the entire united states government just being a vehicle to enrich a few dozen companies and contractors through unspeakable violence is pretty cool imo

• Locked thread