Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

Grassroots enthusiasm is worth a lot more than PAC money, especially for a special election

I agree. But wall-to-wall ads on conservative media programs reminding people to vote is also nothing to sneeze at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

at least the DCCC gives some semblance of a poo poo about this race

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

get that OUT of my face posted:

at least the DCCC gives some semblance of a poo poo about this race

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlcwuaMeW8w

big government computer

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/gianforte/status/856317696945684480

Quist's opponent is going all-in on the Trump Train theory. Looks like he only merits a Don Jr., though. Sad!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ah yes the scott walker camera angle. classic

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Double chins are worth 4% poll bumps.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/35231660/montana-sportsmen-alliance-endorses-rob-quist

The Montana Sportsmen Alliance has endorsed congressional candidate Rob Quist (D).

Rob Quist earned an endorsement from the Montana Sportsmen Alliance (MSA) for his support of public lands and the Second Amendment.

MSA, a nonpartisan advocacy group for Montana sportsmen and women, pointed to Quist's Montana roots and stances on wildlife and forest management as key to earning the group's endorsement.

"Rob has endorsed NO Federal Land Transfer pledge. He stands against this transfer and understands the dynamics of the folks trying to promote transfer," MSA wrote. "We are confident that Rob Quist is indeed the kind of organic Congressman Montana needs to represent us!"

On its site, MSA says its mission is to "work to continue the core values of public ownership of public wildlife, and public access to public resources."

Rob, who grew up on a wheat farm and ranch outside Cut Bank, is a proponent of keeping public lands public and of place-based forest management plans.

Quist said he was proud to received the endorsement in a press release, adding, "The transfer and eventual sale of public land is nothing more than theft against our children and grandchildren, and I steadfastly oppose it. I'm also committed to standing up for the Second Amendment and ensuring our sportsmen and women can continue to hunt and fish on public lands."

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the e-mail's ive been getting ever since i donated have been epic as hell

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/857301369048485896

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
roboquist

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fine ill admit it too

i enjoy the feeling of being nude

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

fine ill admit it too

i enjoy the feeling of being nude

:same:

i like a healthy breeze around my junk

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
We are all nude when we take a shower, well not Mike Pence that would be obscene to him.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/857300679219699712/photo/1

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i gotta go, steve, the mushrooms are kickin in. i just saw who's the boss's alyssa milano walk by with a baby goat on a leash telling saying "vote quist" over and over again

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lets get that goat elected

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/mdickin_dev/status/857302427950862345

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i mean what are clothes? they're like a curtain in front of you, but closer. so, is anyone ever really dressed?

:lsd:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

"And this is how Rob Quist unexpectedly became the french president"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
put in another 20$ and then unsubscribed from the emails

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GodFish posted:

put in another 20$ and then unsubscribed from the emails

Excellent moves both.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd rather have the vote goatse, which is just a poster of goatse with "Vote Rob Quist" where the red hole is

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why can quist not figure out that nudism doesn't sell? put some pants on that drat vote goat you hippy!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/28/montana-special-election-2017-early-voting-237751

Looks like the DCCC is spending only $200k total, welp.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Too bad you weren't a skinny, centrist wonk with connections to the military industrial complex, quist, you coulda got the big dembux

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that's 200 large more than thompson got. still time to go although i doubt they'll give much more

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://mobile.twitter.com/RobQuistforMT/status/858505868509409280

He did it!

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I am happy for the 200k. They are supporting him and that matters. Hes doing perfectly fine with direct fundraising anyway, last I knew he had plenty of cash still to play with.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol

Rob Quist Turned Down A Visit From DNC Chair Tom Perez

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rob-quist-turned-down-dnc-bernie-sanders_us_5904e8c6e4b05c39767ff02d

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

quote:

However, Quist has welcomed the support of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who the Montana Democrat backed in the 2016 presidential primary. Sanders announced this month that he would campaign for Quist some time before the May 25 special election.

Friendship ended with Perez, Now Bernie is my Friend

etalian has issued a correction as of 16:08 on Apr 30, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Unfortunately that's a good move

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

Unfortunately that's a good move

it actally owns. if elected officials openly snub the establishment democrats it could make them actually start changing how they run things.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Agean90 posted:

it actally owns. if elected officials openly snub the establishment democrats it could make them actually start changing how they run things.

I don't disagree, I just wish it wasn't necessary and the DNC could be considered a good ally

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
This is likely coordinated with the DNC :ssh:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

I don't disagree, I just wish it wasn't necessary and the DNC could be considered a good ally

The last time Perez was on a unity tour event he bored the crowd to tears and they were only excited to see Bernie.

Also at the coffee shop town hall he got ignored by people and when he left some birds poo poo on his business suit.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Discendo Vox posted:

that's assuming a level of competence the dnc has yet to demonstrate

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Discendo Vox posted:

even if it was, it's regrettable. i wish we had a party and party leadership that we could be proud of in every state

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

make nudist colonies great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bad dems would have more success if they had more ads with shooting TVs with guns or disassembling a assault rifle.

• Locked thread