Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
any progressive candidate south or west of cleveland just needs to start wearing cowboy hats bing loving bong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Hmmm

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/864633771143942144

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
poz my neg quist hole

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

My own yard sign science conducted in Bozeman this past weekend backs this up!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Zoran posted:

My own yard sign science conducted in Bozeman this past weekend backs this up!

i'm pretty sure the quist campaign has flooded bozeman with yard signs purely to troll gianforte

last year the bullock campaign put a giant bullock barn sign across the street from his house

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

dare i trust the son of erick????

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

Good news! Rob Quist apparently has genital herpes! But actually!

montanans can rest assured that Quist is well-acquainted with the plight of preexisting medical conditions

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rob quist may be a folk singer, but he lives the rock n roll lifestyle

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Rob Quist, his pee pee has sores just like your whoo whoo and ding dongs. Vote Quist not the other dickhole for millionaires.

I should write political ads.

Go Quist. Cowboy hats for everyone!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/AriRabinHavt/status/866036652862570498

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Being able to shoot some hoops is a key indicator for progressive politicians.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
this election is soon!!!!! :supaburn:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol if montana people vote for an east coast billionaire over a country singer

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the elitist coastal billionaire already lost a statewide race in montana once, but it was against an incumbent, so like, who knows

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jose posted:

for real

when is the election? wednesday?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Jose posted:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

for real

when is the election? wednesday?

thursday

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

one day after the CBO for the healthcare bill gianforte publicly supports is released

i dunno if that'll have much of an impact, mind

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/politicoalex/status/866727861834702849

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

were the democrats not just running adverts "this is rob quist, you know his music and you know he's from montana and wants the best for you. Greg Gianforte is from the coast and has no idea how you live"

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkAMw5vRvVI

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I am legit hoping the libertarian candidate plays spoiler for the GOP. Lot of country folks will probably chafe at voting for a tech multimillionaire despite being staunch conservatives.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jose posted:

were the democrats not just running adverts "this is rob quist, you know his music and you know he's from montana and wants the best for you. Greg Gianforte is from the coast and has no idea how you live"
the DCCC actually put some money into the race, but as i'm not in montana, i have no idea what they've used it for

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

the DCCC actually put some money into the race, but as i'm not in montana, i have no idea what they've used it for

I'm in montana and have no idea what they've used it for

I got a gently caress ton of silly mailers about how quist hates guns and loves nancy pelosi tho

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

I got a gently caress ton of silly mailers about how quist hates guns and loves nancy pelosi tho

starting to think that anyone doing a campaign would be better off taking the dccc money and ignoring anything else they offer, because it seems like they suck poo poo at writing emails and making ads

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

one of my favorite things about the nra is the voting guides they send out

without fail it's: republican: A, democrat: F

except..... our democrat governor got "well okay, he's a democrat but he's chill: C"

its fuckin' montana everyone here is A+ on guns, except for like 5 silly neolibs in downtown missoula/wherever

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Agean90 posted:

starting to think that anyone doing a campaign would be better off taking the dccc money and ignoring anything else they offer, because it seems like they suck poo poo at writing emails and making ads

all the dccc money was funneled to the mdp to spend as they will. although i thought the dccc tv ad that i saw was pretty decent

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

all the dccc money was funneled to the mdp to spend as they will. although i thought the dccc tv ad that i saw was pretty decent

true the ad did look decent enough, I'm mostly basing it on the emails that go straight into my folder and the fact that I'm not going to be fair national Democrat org unless the take the house back in 18

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

i'm sorry you live in montana

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
dccc emails are designed to be bad, i don't really understand it but they raise an absurd amount of money somehow. apparently you just write "$5OO,OOO NEEDED" and people donate, whereas if you write a long, moving, and considerate email you'll get like $6

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Jose posted:

montana loving owns

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think i've been in montana to go to yellowstone but i'm not sure

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jose posted:

montana is terrible, everyone should stay out, just take my word for it, its so bad, dont even visit, and definitely dont move here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I stayed in a small town directly north of yellowstone i'm not sure if it was in montana or wyoming

we drove from seattle aiming to visit yellowstone so i think we must have driven through a lot of montana

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jose posted:

I stayed in a small town directly north of yellowstone i'm not sure if it was in montana or wyoming

we drove from seattle aiming to visit yellowstone so i think we must have driven through a lot of montana

prolly Montana since the northern part of Yellowstone edges into there. probably nicer than Jackson hole if poorer.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
shoulda gone to glacier instead imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its one of the biggest things i think we hosed up on the trip was not also stopping at glacier

crater lake is really loving good though

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
not much glacier left to see at glacier though

pretty soon it'll be formerly glacier national park

thanks global warming

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

GodFish posted:

not much glacier left to see at glacier though

pretty soon it'll be formerly glacier national park

thanks global warming

i'll consider reduced tourism a silver lining

Adbot