Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

get that OUT of my face posted:

at least the DCCC gives some semblance of a poo poo about this race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/mdickin_dev/status/857302427950862345

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i mean what are clothes? they're like a curtain in front of you, but closer. so, is anyone ever really dressed?

:lsd:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why can quist not figure out that nudism doesn't sell? put some pants on that drat vote goat you hippy!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Unfortunately that's a good move

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Agean90 posted:

it actally owns. if elected officials openly snub the establishment democrats it could make them actually start changing how they run things.

I don't disagree, I just wish it wasn't necessary and the DNC could be considered a good ally

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Discendo Vox posted:

This is likely coordinated with the DNC :ssh:

even if it was, it's regrettable. i wish we had a party and party leadership that we could be proud of in every state

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

quote:

Asked to reconcile Mr. Gianforte’s public and private statements, his campaign manager said the candidate was only “thankful” the process of repealing the law was underway.

“He would not have voted for the bill because he didn’t know what was in it,” said Brock Lowrance, the aide, noting that the Congressional Budget Office has not yet offered a fiscal analysis of the measure.

"i wouldn't have voted for it, but i'm sure glad someone did!"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

go quist go!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the dapl already spilled! http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...siderail-latest

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

you can also pay $5 to see it

is the cancer complimentary, or do you have to pay extra?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Venuz Patrol posted:

"goose-eating acid bath"

that must be where all the nutritious proteins and stuff for the protozoa to grow come from

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jose posted:

I made a thread to talk about cool national parks

last i heard the parks were burning hot

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

how odd that all the DCCC funds are finding their way to the centrist candidate

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

he wont randomly maul you for looking at him!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

so at what point do we get to start roughing up politicians since they can attack any of us without consequence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

rob quist did really well and i hope he runs again. i think the berniecrats will just grow more popular as time goes on

• Locked thread