Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i tossed in 30 bucks earlier this morning before the ed balls group was starte sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

a couple weeks before the election he should do a folk song thats just him trashing his opponent

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

Unfortunately that's a good move

it actally owns. if elected officials openly snub the establishment democrats it could make them actually start changing how they run things.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

yeah i collected a bunch from the DCCC for awhile and theyre basically indistinguishable from scammy spam mail

presumably it's meant to prey on the senile or something

cutting-edge fundraising

honestly when i saw the full text rachel maddow i thought it was a parody lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

Good news! Rob Quist apparently has genital herpes! But actually!
u no he fukks

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

I'm in montana and have no idea what they've used it for

I got a gently caress ton of silly mailers about how quist hates guns and loves nancy pelosi tho

starting to think that anyone doing a campaign would be better off taking the dccc money and ignoring anything else they offer, because it seems like they suck poo poo at writing emails and making ads

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

all the dccc money was funneled to the mdp to spend as they will. although i thought the dccc tv ad that i saw was pretty decent

true the ad did look decent enough, I'm mostly basing it on the emails that go straight into my folder and the fact that I'm not going to be fair national Democrat org unless the take the house back in 18

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jose posted:

I stayed in a small town directly north of yellowstone i'm not sure if it was in montana or wyoming

we drove from seattle aiming to visit yellowstone so i think we must have driven through a lot of montana

prolly Montana since the northern part of Yellowstone edges into there. probably nicer than Jackson hole if poorer.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Q U I S T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

quist has won bigly

he took back the championship belt from gianforte, winning over the crowd with a magnificent elbow drop

• Locked thread