Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why is there not a C-Spam Ed Balls group to funnel a donation through? I see other groups racking up the leader board?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
$20 to Ed Balls

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The first generic donation link had all the groups donating in a list, how do I see how far up Ed Balls has reached. I can't find it in the mess of Act Blue badness.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Double chins are worth 4% poll bumps.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
We are all nude when we take a shower, well not Mike Pence that would be obscene to him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The emails are really confusing. I am not buying the Satan will devour my soul if I don't donate $5 more to Rob Quist, campaign for less soul consumption.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Ron Quist has informed me he is in SERIOUS danger [24 HOURS] from a knife to the heart. I think his cap lock key is malfunctioning. Only your $5 can save him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Having a nudist trist with Quist. Literally with Rob Quist.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Rob Quist, his pee pee has sores just like your whoo whoo and ding dongs. Vote Quist not the other dickhole for millionaires.

I should write political ads.

Go Quist. Cowboy hats for everyone!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

LinYutang posted:

majority of montanans probably support violence against media

I think this media was a foreigner stealing us jobs? Or just working for a foreign paper. Either way it was self defense.

:thunk:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Zas posted:

im gonna withdraw that comment as too optimistic, to be fair i was high on fentanyl and crack.

Hell Same :orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Body slamming reporters in universally appreciated.

• Locked thread