Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i voted for quist :911:

the (Gianforte) mailers i keep getting are so lmao

"Montana families can't afford government paid for health care!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Al! posted:

one side of my family is from butte. it's famous for it's gigantic open pit mine/superfund site, known as the Berkeley Pit or also the Butte Hole

butte is also famous for being a generally loving lovely place, and drinking a lot on st patricks day

also everyone there is gonna die way early because of the incredibly poisonous pit lmao

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Pit#Environmental_effects pro clicks right here

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

butte has no open container laws, the bars will serve you beers in "to-go cups."

butte would be unbearable if this were not the case however

okay last thing from wikipediaing the butte hole

quote:

A protozoan species—Euglena mutabilis—was found to reside in the pit by Andrea A. Stierle, and Donald B. Stierle, and they have been found to have adapted to the harsh conditions of the "water".[1]

"water"

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Al! posted:

the butte porkchop sandwiches a A Really Big Deal in my fam

porkchop sandwich thing is real strange to me

i mean they taste good, but they seem really wtf

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

nra keeps trying to call me to vote for giantforte

eat my assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jose posted:

lol if montana people vote for an east coast billionaire over a country singer

for real

when is the election? wednesday?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

the DCCC actually put some money into the race, but as i'm not in montana, i have no idea what they've used it for

I'm in montana and have no idea what they've used it for

I got a gently caress ton of silly mailers about how quist hates guns and loves nancy pelosi tho

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

one of my favorite things about the nra is the voting guides they send out

without fail it's: republican: A, democrat: F

except..... our democrat governor got "well okay, he's a democrat but he's chill: C"

its fuckin' montana everyone here is A+ on guns, except for like 5 silly neolibs in downtown missoula/wherever

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm sorry you live in montana

montana is terrible, everyone should stay out, just take my word for it, its so bad, dont even visit, and definitely dont move here

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

GodFish posted:

not much glacier left to see at glacier though

pretty soon it'll be formerly glacier national park

thanks global warming

i'll consider reduced tourism a silver lining

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Downtown Missoula report: mad Quist lawn signs, to the surprise of no one, except me, because I live out in the woods and don't go into town much.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Hormples posted:

Hey guys

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/867517225820966912

edit: Sounds like a local outlet got audio and/or video. New House of Cards season is gonna have to be pretty ridiculous if it's going to keep up with reality

:getin:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

:allears:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i shoulda voted for wicks, gently caress

that dude loves dogges look at his loving face

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

honestly my true hope is that gianforte wins, and that the rest of congress musters enough balls and wherewithal to kick him out or do whatever kind of poo poo they can

or alternatively we just go all in on the brownshirt nazi violence

is there an :accelerate: or :accelerationism:???

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

nate silver is dumb qtiyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

billings is.... bad?

• Locked thread