Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

etalian posted:

Bernie destroys another bad dem leader with using his powerful Druid magicss

funny, he doesnt look druish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the trunchbull doctrine

quote:

"The body-slamming? Ah, yeah, it just seems a little too good to be true to me," said Chandler Ortman, who works in the restaurant industry in Bozeman and voted for Gianforte. "I guess I'm just gonna say he's innocent until proven guilty."

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Pretty much this, yes.

I'm starting to wonder if a good way to cut down on government bloat would be to have the western states have to justify their statehood by population. To become a state you have to have a certain amount of people in it, and yet we don't really do anything with that after statehood is granted. By all rights we could just reduce these places to territories and then start linking all of this dead land into one enormous state with governors and the like taking a bigger role as some sort of intermediary. By all rights the idea of every state having two senators is a good idea, but we really should cut down on so much of central/western America having a louder voice than the population centers.

We could probably save a few bucks by making Montana, the Dakotas, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa, and Wyoming into one single state. There's no reason to have 14 senators for these places since most of them barely qualify for as many representatives as most other states.

Edit: throw in Alaska as well.

Just get rid of the senate bing bong simple

• Locked thread