Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Rob Quist Is Okay, I Guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the e-mail's ive been getting ever since i donated have been epic as hell

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

i dunno why anybody would opt out of this stuff. it's amazing

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

logikv9 posted:

i think game change had some neat stuff regarding emails, and how they analyzed poo poo to see if an email would do better if sent under one person's name vs another, and depending on what day

Ah, thinks the clever montana democratic party staffer, We could just skip the research phase if we send every possible version of our fundraising e-mail to everybody on our list in a ten hour span!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

reignonyourparade posted:

To be honest I'd read more political emails if they were
S O M E T E X T
O
M
E
T
E
X
T

Shitposts.

i didn't read the fullwidth RACHELMADDOW email they sent me but it's definitely the best of the bunch based on subject line alone

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

i learned that gianforte is carpetbagging scum from new jersey, he should go back there because he can do less damage

more to the point, he's a tech magnate campaigning in montana....

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

"goose-eating acid bath"

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

dare i trust the son of erick????

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
this election is soon!!!!! :supaburn:

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the elitist coastal billionaire already lost a statewide race in montana once, but it was against an incumbent, so like, who knows

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

one day after the CBO for the healthcare bill gianforte publicly supports is released

i dunno if that'll have much of an impact, mind

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
gop: our candidate is decking journalists left and right. no more interviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
beating the spread is important because the special elections are happening in districts vacated by an appointee moving into trump's cabinet. there hasn't been a single election in a swing district yet

• Locked thread