Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I've thrown in $20!

What should we call ourselves for the possible gang tag?

Quistians?
reconQuistadors?

Also I'm gonna share this post with my other groups. Not asking permission, just letting you know I'm outright stealing it, because it's a good OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Also, if anyone is interested in phonebanking, here's the Bernie org that's organizing it:
https://www.grassrootspb.com/

It has Quist front and center right now but also lists other local races that could use assistance!

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Also I'm currently laughing my rear end off at the "suggested donor amounts", which I didn't notice the first time around. I am guessing you set them directly, so thanks for the triple take.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

I am happy for the 200k. They are supporting him and that matters. Hes doing perfectly fine with direct fundraising anyway, last I knew he had plenty of cash still to play with.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

It never happened, actually he is the one who attacked me, it was his own fault, and he deserved. Thank you, that is all, I think we covered all our bases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

The body is so much worse than the title.

quote:

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

• Locked thread