Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

whoa, I'm totally gonna pirate this book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Is it called "My Struggle"?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

scarycave posted:

Is it called "My Struggle"?

Mein Drumpf

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

imo this is the book equivalent of going "FIRST" in youtube comments

need at least a year for things to settle down and get all the facts, apparently the book glosses over a lot of the lovely things that happened in Hillary's campaign, and barely mentions Trump

Trump is just proof that the republicans could have run literally anyone and beat hillary, just like the democrats could have run literally anyone but hillary and beaten trump. I don't think there has ever been a worse candidate in history than hillary clinton.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
with bad presidential candidates like these it really goes to show that anyone really can be president

as long as they have hundreds of millions of dollars and a history of business and political corruption

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

big nipples big life posted:

Trump is just proof that the republicans could have run literally anyone and beat hillary, just like the democrats could have run literally anyone but hillary and beaten trump. I don't think there has ever been a worse candidate in history than hillary clinton.

What was really, really cool was all of the people claiming that if you supported Bernie over Hillary it must be due to misogyny. I'm sure that won a lot of hearts and minds. Nothing like antagonizing your potential voters, right? It's a much better plan than coming up with decent policies and campaigning in places where you need votes the most.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Peetown Manning posted:

and she really was illustrative of how millennials love to take the poo poo they learn at college -- scratch that, writer papers about in college -- and act like history/rhetoric/academia only started their freshman year.

yeah its your favorite feminist author who proved in 1972 why hillary wouldnt win, nothing to do with the political background that developed while you were bordering on gothic in middle school

I really enjoy hearing about the politics of 9/11 from somebody who was literally in diapers at the time.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
"This serious misunderstanding began when the genie promised I would 'get exactly what I deserved'"

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
hillary lost because she can't control her peepee and poopoo irl. that'll be $25 please.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

mobby_6kl posted:

That's pretty quick. Did she start writing it before the election? :tinfoil:

Realtalk the authors actually traveled with the campaign fully expecting to chronicle the rise of the first female president and instead got to watch the most brutal self-ownage in human (possibly cosmic) history.

It's discussed in the beginning and yes of course I bought it lol.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

bonerjam posted:

hillary lost because she can't control her peepee and poopoo irl. that'll be $25 please.

pwnd

the end

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

hillarycampaign.gif

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
does it talk about how the dnc supported trump in an attempt to sabotage the republican primary in favor of a candidate clinton could easily beat?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

Donald Trump is objectively worse.

But I guess not cause he won.

He's president now.

Lol

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Donald Trump is objectively worse.

But I guess not cause he won.

He's president now.

Lol

Shrill, soulless, smug, condescending pantsuited woman vs noted rear end in a top hat, hmm.

She was so unredeemably bad that even with the dnc stacking the deck for her for two full years she still lost lmbo.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

does it talk about how the dnc supported trump in an attempt to sabotage the republican primary in favor of a candidate clinton could easily beat?

That's not true. It can't be true. Can it?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

I could believe that.

e: though all the other republicans were really bad. Sad sack ex governors (Jen!, Kasich), creepy fuckers (Ben Carson and Marco Rubio), buffoons (Christie) etc.

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 18, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
"On my way to be your president, later haters :smug: "

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Oh yeah, they literally did that and hoooooo boy did it backfire

Hillary Clinton is more or less directly responsible for President Trump.

It must be embarrassing beyond belief not only to lose to an idiotic reality TV star, but to also rig your own election yet still manage to lose

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Wow you guys really hate Hillary. Must be the liberal media bias.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Gammatron 64 posted:

Oh yeah, they literally did that and hoooooo boy did it backfire

Hillary Clinton is more or less directly responsible for President Trump.

It must be embarrassing beyond belief not only to lose to an idiotic reality TV star, but to also rig your own election yet still manage to lose

I think you'll find that it was, in fact, the Russians who rigged the election

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

...and the pitch! posted:

Wow you guys really hate Hillary. Must be the liberal media bias.

Nah, it's just misogyny. Or racism. Those are the only two possibilities. :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Obama's the one who hosed it up, by being a lovely president.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Obama ran on "hope" and "change" expecting to deliver neither, and delivering neither. He had no idea how anything worked. He was the pinnacle of the tech-bro era mindset, where it's about manipulating optics and not realizing that only works for so long. If he'd instituted or even pushed for a $20 minimum wage, Hillary would be president.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I can't wait till she starts campaigning for 2020.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Somebody who actually bought the book please scan and post the chapter about how "Abuela" was totally a good idea and not transparently condescending and insulting at all.

Violent video games can be as harmful to children as lead-based paint.

My husband did not have sex with that woman, this is nothing more than a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Pick posted:

Obama ran on "hope" and "change" expecting to deliver neither, and delivering neither. He had no idea how anything worked. He was the pinnacle of the tech-bro era mindset, where it's about manipulating optics and not realizing that only works for so long. If he'd instituted or even pushed for a $20 minimum wage, Hillary would be president.

Ahahaha thanks for the report from Crazytown, Pick.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i think you will all find that the true reason Hillary Clinton lost was because of the Bernie-bros who couldn't handle a strong woman president

lol remember CNN would show Trump rallies in their entirety, but didn't do nearly the same thing for every other Republican primary candidate

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pick posted:

So then it would be to obama's credit that she won? Obviously she has no agency and is just an electoral pinball, bouncing about in this great pinball machine we call a country.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i love discussing politics online guys, it just makes me feel like i'm not a complete retard you know.

i mean i am one irl, but i sometimes use multiple syllables online and it eases the pain :unsmith:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

scuba school sucks posted:

Somebody who actually bought the book please scan and post the chapter about how "Abuela" was totally a good idea and not transparently condescending and insulting at all

I would love to see this. I'm white as gently caress but I spent a lot of time working with la raza and they are largely extremely cool and good people. I cannot think of someone probably more out of touch with how life actually is for Hispanic people than Hillary.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
has she ever even eaten a taco bowl?

i think not! :sad:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol this must have been thrown together like a last minute term paper. who writes that fast. there hasn't even been any time to give the events context yet

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Rutibex posted:

lol this must have been thrown together like a last minute term paper. who writes that fast. there hasn't even been any time to give the events context yet

ghostwriter just did a find-and-replace on the victory lap book celebrating her historic election she's had in the pipe since 2007

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rutibex posted:

They were probably writing it during the election as The Inspiring Tale of the Woman Who Beat All Odds and Became President Through Hard Work and Good Ethics and then just had to tweak it slightly after she lost

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rezatahs posted:

has she ever even eaten a taco bowl?

i think not! :sad:

A lot of people make fun of this tweet but I prefer his follow-up

https://twitter.com/realdenaldtrump/status/728329182049144832

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Blue Train posted:

A lot of people make fun of this tweet but I prefer his follow-up

https://twitter.com/realdenaldtrump/status/728329182049144832

lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hatebag posted:

So then it would be to obama's credit that she won? Obviously she has no agency and is just an electoral pinball, bouncing about in this great pinball machine we call a country.

Yeah, pretty much.

You can dress it up all you like but in the USA, elections are run on "Same as before" or "Different as before". If Obama had been good, people would have voted for "Same as before". He was not.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Who's fault is it this white lady lost? Why the twice elected black president of course

Racism much???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

spacetoaster posted:

the leaked emails discuss doing pretty much that, yeah.

• Locked thread