Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

BexGu posted:

Despite advice from her campaign staff urging her not to make unscreened Snapchats, she nonetheless released the now notorious "just chilling in Cedar Rapids" video after storming out and disappearing from a campaign meeting in Iowa. She was found passed out by a pair of secret service agents hours later, apparently having suffering a fainting spell at the waterfront.

Is this true, if so :lol:

So much for her health not being a problem.

How did she get away from the secret service anyway?

So many questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Jose Oquendo posted:

Didn't that mod claim he did that because he didn't want goons to commit suicide?

It worked out like this: some forum goodguys made a "donate to RAINN" thread. The thread is probably still up, and it had to do with "Trump is a rapist, donate to RAINN or you are, too!" Emarx told the people who toxxed for Clinton that if they donated :10bux: then he would forego their bans. These donations are tax-deductable (you will also notice this charitable bunch mostly donated 10 dollars each, a nice deal especially if you have plat+avs).

The same oval office of a mod banned Bernie toxxers before the votes were all in and upgraded the Trump Towers guys to permabans.

After that, he and FAU spent the next several days wetnursing the bitchbabies who were so sad "my eight year old is crying" blah blah blah not to put a gun between their stupid lips. It was a spectacle and makes the whole idea of toxxing pointless.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

JB50 posted:

Is this true, if so :lol:

So much for her health not being a problem.

How did she get away from the secret service anyway?

So many questions.

She probably just told the SS to go away. I'm pretty sure you can do that.

The biggest question is how nobody else stumbled upon a passed out HRC. The fact that there aren't hundreds of different pictures of Hillary passed out makes me think this isn't real.

It should be real though.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

lol @ the suicide hotline

should've been a bunch of protips on how to do it successfully imo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

phasmid posted:

It worked out like this: some forum goodguys made a "donate to RAINN" thread. The thread is probably still up, and it had to do with "Trump is a rapist, donate to RAINN or you are, too!" Emarx told the people who toxxed for Clinton that if they donated :10bux: then he would forego their bans. These donations are tax-deductable (you will also notice this charitable bunch mostly donated 10 dollars each, a nice deal especially if you have plat+avs).

The same oval office of a mod banned Bernie toxxers before the votes were all in and upgraded the Trump Towers guys to permabans.

After that, he and FAU spent the next several days wetnursing the bitchbabies who were so sad "my eight year old is crying" blah blah blah not to put a gun between their stupid lips. It was a spectacle and makes the whole idea of toxxing pointless.

is that why exmarx isn't a mod anymore

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

lol @ the suicide hotline

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

That's where the term marxist comes from

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

Also my analogy was perfect bc Obama continually emphasized from the beginning "ok this part was fun but it was the easy part, everyone has to stay politically active and keep at it" and the left said "sure dad :jerkbag:" and spent 8 years doing nothing but growing resentful between labored trips to the mailbox to check if their better life came in yet

this is so stupidly wrong.

obama intentionally disbanded his national network that he had built throughout the campaign calling it a "tiger he couldn't control." open your eyes, obama failed the electorate the moment he was elected and only went downhill.

you're dumb

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Uncle Wemus posted:

no, lowtax came in to say "ok yeah i didnt know and he shouldnt have done that" and then made him admin

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

obama intentionally disbanded his national network that he had built throughout the campaign calling it a "tiger he couldn't control." open your eyes, obama failed the electorate the moment he was elected and only went downhill.

you're dumb

wow

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

thanks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

no i meant wow i didn't know that about obama disbanding his national network

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

no i meant wow i didn't know that about obama disbanding his national network

and immediately putting wall street people and lobbyists into positions of power, something he promised he wouldn't do?

if i'm not mistaken he also fired his entire economic team and hired clintons, but i might be wrong about that

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blazing Ownager posted:

Yep. That lost them the election, maybe other places too. That tiny % that said "You know what, burn in hell DNC" was all that many, many states needed to flip Trump.

I'm proud to have been a part of that percentage.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

RaySmuckles posted:

and immediately putting wall street people and lobbyists into positions of power, something he promised he wouldn't do?

if i'm not mistaken he also fired his entire economic team and hired clintons, but i might be wrong about that

He coulda also decriminalized weed, but you know what? He didn't/

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

you're dumb
You can insult me but not Obama cause he's way better person than I am, like he actually wanted better things for mildly fail ppl like you so try to be gracious at least

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

I dont have the link or page #s to the election night part of their thread

someone should post it and everyone should, as hillary might say, "peep" it

The mods all quietly deleted all the meltdown threads :laffo:

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

You can insult me but not Obama cause he's way better person than I am, like he actually wanted better things for mildly fail ppl like you so try to be gracious at least

sometimes its hard to tell who's just stirring the pot and who genuinely thinks obama was as good as advertised

its amazing how little people know about the guy who was in charge the last 8 years

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The mods all quietly deleted all the meltdown threads :laffo:

here's the qcs toxx thread. lowtax shows up somewhere around page 6ish? maybe before, maybe after

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797342&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Apr 19, 2017

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Johnny Aztec posted:

He coulda also decriminalized weed, but you know what? He didn't/

He did laugh about smoking it on late night television while millions of people in jail or on probation watched the President of the United States be the President of the United States because he was lucky enough to get away with the same crime they committed.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

whoflungpoop posted:

the best part about Obama is when he dropped bombs on 7 countries instead of the 3 Bush targeted

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This was really good.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Blistex posted:

"The campaign assassination of Bernie Sanders by the coward Hillary Clinton"

A startlingly accurate, deep metaphor

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

its amazing how little people know about the guy who was in charge the last 8 years
He was the guy who offered to help you fix your toilet and you resent him for not holding your cock to piss and now you are leaving the bathroom angry and with a pee dot on your pants

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

That's not true. It can't be true. Can it?

It's completely true.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

whoflungpoop posted:

He was the guy who offered to help you fix your toilet and you resent him for not holding your cock to piss and now you are leaving the bathroom angry and with a pee dot on your pants

he tried his best at fixing it but he didn't have the right tools so it's kinda still backed up, also he firebombed all your neighbors but he did it at night with a mask on from across the street because that way was quieter

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

nah dude, he offered to fix my toilet and installed a low-flow one that won't flush my enormous poo poo-logs and now backs up and floods my bathroom all the time where i'm better off wondering if i can perfectly snake a turd down the shower drain from 18 inches up, but hey, the landlord is saving like $5 a year which doesn't really explain why they keep raising the rent

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

spare the rod, spoil the ham

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Sammus posted:

It's completely true.

Hah. I haven't seen that memo before. What a strategy. Politicians can be so dumb when they use phrases they don't get, e.g. "a few bad apples".

The Pied Piper is the guy you tried to gently caress over who ends up killing your children. Jesus.

Uncle Wemus posted:

I don't know, but I would hope so.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

trump is the funniest thing to happen to the USA maybe ever, certainly in my lifetime

a distant runner up is george HW puking on the prime minister of japan

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
*sits down at a fancy, lace-draped dinner table*

Well, let's see what this book is about

*opens book, which fountains period blood everywhere*

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

cool your jets, secretariat

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

reminder that not a shred of evidence about direct Russian interference has ever been produced

lol yeah i know its hilarious how quickly rachel maddow turned into glenn beck

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Alpha Mayo posted:

Her whole coronation was sickening. Bernie would have won. Hell, if Hillary picked Bernie for her VP she would have won. All the enthusiasm from Bernouts would have transferred to her campaign. These are people who phonebanked several entire states in hours. But no, she picked another Big Bank motherfucker to run with her as an extra 'gently caress you' to Bernie fans.

This was amazing. Like after fighting tooth and nail in a race against an old dude running almost entirely on ows-the platform that was closer than anybody would have guessed, she nominated Kim "deregulate the banks" Taine.

Might as well just had him come out dressed as a giant middle finger.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

ArbitraryC posted:

Might as well just had him come out dressed as a giant middle finger.

Sarah Silverman was already wearing that costume

then she called for a military coup lmao

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

guys, it's all my fault

I let Obama down

I didn't know about the schedule so I must have missed my shift as president

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

nah dude, he offered to fix my toilet and installed a low-flow one that won't flush my enormous poo poo-logs and now backs up and floods my bathroom all the time where i'm better off wondering if i can perfectly snake a turd down the shower drain from 18 inches up, but hey, the landlord is saving like $5 a year which doesn't really explain why they keep raising the rent

Well maybe if you ate healthier like your plumber's wife said you should then you wouldnt have to break up your turds with a wire coathanger before flushing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

Sarah Silverman was already wearing that costume

then she called for a military coup lmao

i think she was being ridiculous

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

trump is the funniest thing to happen to the USA maybe ever, certainly in my lifetime

a distant runner up is george HW puking on the prime minister of japan

the election of Trump is a bit of magical realism in the beige beaucratic hell of 21st century politics.

I mean were still in hell but the comedic pratfall of our masters is funny enough to make me feel better

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Lol remember that vid of Hillary fainting? Then bill clinton was interviewed and accidentally admitted these kind of fainting episodes are normal for her so the interview had to be slightly edited

The other favorite lol was when she air petted a cow in iowa. Couldnt handle touching such a disgusting beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the super pathetic west wing drama that beltway and media turds imagined they were characters in got crashed by a trashy reality star lol

SickZip fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 19, 2017

• Locked thread