Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So how many times I wonder in the book does she blame losing on being a woman, and not being an obnoxious rear end in a top hat?

spacetoaster posted:

Tells such cool things as how she was apologizing to Obama for the loss, and how Obama was telling her to give up and concede.

"For the love of God you should have never been running in the first place. Stop beating a dead horse and mercy kill this poo poo."

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

Chapter 9: Sanders
"Sanders was gonna win so I called my boys at the DNC and they put me in instead. LOL! Whoops!"

The 2016 Elections in a single sentence.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

Well, that's all her campaign was about. I mean yeah, Trump is awful, but Hillary didn't really give us any big selling points for her. Other than she isn't Trump. And has been doing this forever so she "deserves" it. And it would be nice to have a lady president, I guess. And that she would uphold the status quo and everything was going great in America already (it's not.)

Yep. I get so sick of people who try to make it about her gender which is ironic because she'd probably be far more unlikable as a dude. I mean her little smug "I know what's best for you all" smug looks somehow would be smuggier on a guy.

Gammatron 64 posted:

Also throwing Bernie Sanders under the bus really didn't help her campaign. I know many voters who aren't terribly pleased about that! Myself included.

Yep. That lost them the election, maybe other places too. That tiny % that said "You know what, burn in hell DNC" was all that many, many states needed to flip Trump.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Most recently is the China thing too (China is actually threatening military action against NK now.). Which is batshit insane to me. China is the reason that NK still exists so it seems like a really big deal to me.

The fact China is sick of their poo poo changes everything. NK's time is soon to come to an end.

At this point their relationship is like some guy trying to get a good job and respectable accomplishments while maintaining a friendship with his frat bro that is still drinking until he vomits every night and has to call every few months asking for bail money for starting fights again while telling the cops to suck his dick.

Maybe a lovely analogy, but it kind of sums it up.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Apr 19, 2017

• Locked thread