Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

mobby_6kl posted:

That's pretty quick. Did she start writing it before the election? :tinfoil:

Realtalk the authors actually traveled with the campaign fully expecting to chronicle the rise of the first female president and instead got to watch the most brutal self-ownage in human (possibly cosmic) history.

It's discussed in the beginning and yes of course I bought it lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
There's a really good quote early in the book where one of her aides is talking to one of the authors and she says "Hillary has been running for president basically for 10 years and she still can't articulate why. If I couldn't justify why I was running for President, I wouldn't run."

This was in like 2015 lol

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Whenever someone makes fun of trump in gbs theres a brigade of people who come out to say 'but hillary'

My favorite is how Hill Folks were saying that the emails would be a "nothingburger" and the same ones sarcastically post "but but but the emails" every time Trump does something stupid like lol

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Creamed Cormp posted:

Otoh half of Hillary's supporters could end up deported or arrested for electoral fraud so yeah, them being upset is rather understandable.

lol u dumb

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

I know Hillary was corrupt, I still wanted her because I wanted some of the things she'd do (K-12)

what, lure them to a seedy pizza restaurant for handkerchief time YOU MAKE ME SICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Fun fact, to qualify to be president you need to win an election, or inherit the position through the line of succession so Hillary demonstrably was not qualified

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've been on SA since 2007, and the biggest shock of my entire time here was learning that the majority of goons preferred Clinton over Sanders.

I don't think that's accurate. I think most goons thought he was an extremely long shot so they didn't toxx for him, and the CSPAM mods were unapologetically ruthless to Sanders posters anywhere but their little posting ghetto thread.

LOL to this day the only rule in the Dems thread (which eventually became the suck thread) is that you're not allowed to talk about how Sanders got robbed by the Dems

Hail Mr. Satan! fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Apr 19, 2017

• Locked thread