Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I can't wait till she starts campaigning for 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

IronClaymore posted:

Actually, :australia: here, you're poking at the wrong shameful genocide. And it was well in to the 1950s and 60s that this poo poo carried on here. And it still goes on! Hah! gently caress you American, we can still be more racist than you!

We...we really kinda can, even though you have Trump. Our racism loving sucks, and I like to critisise the USA all the time, but sometimes I'd like to trade our racism for yours, because ours is just...infinitely awful.

Does your government even allow you to use the internet? Are you on an illegal connection right now?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I want to see neoliberals and campus snowflakes defending slavery. The mental gymnastics would be amazing.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Blue Train posted:

They say the trustee program is voluntary and it provides valuable work experience

Also heard from the mouth of a southern plantation owner in 1850.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

People who still defend Hillary just look more ignorant and sad by the day.

Also, Bernie would have won.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah... well... you know... I'm pretty much planning to weld spikes to my Toyota, adorn it with human skulls and driving around the wasteland wearing bondage gear, just so ya know

But what are you going to do after society collapses?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Even in the rust belt states where Bernie won, he barely beat Clinton, Michigan was a single point difference.

Bernie would have won.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Water is wet.
Rock is hard.
Fire is hot.
Bernie would have won.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

So wait I haven't clicked on this thread, is this a 150 page thread for talking about hillary clinton??

This is the secret Bernie Bro hangout thread where we talk about our main man Bernie and how he would have won. Also about how Hillary Clinton had slaves.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jun 10, 2017

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Mnoba posted:

making GBS threads on shillary is never going to not be fun, and i'm sure she will try to run in 2020

The media is going to start pushing alternate reality articles about how great things would be if Hillary were POTUS later this year to kick off her 2020 run. She will start touring shortly after that to "test the waters". Of course, the polls will suggest a 99.99% probability she will be elected in 2020 and we get to watch history repeat itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

FUCT UP

• Locked thread