Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

BULBASAUR posted:

what's the latest with the DNC staffer dude

you know, that one who accidentally fell backwards onto a couple bullets stolen from a CIA surveillance van

russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i remember waking up to take a piss the day after the primary and read that hillary won the primary on my phone and i was pretty sure i was still asleep because the article that it delivered to my phone read like disconnected dream logic because i could have sworn that bernie had like way more support and i basically hadn't heard jack poo poo about hillary and upon realizing i was not still asleep and that they alley ooped the primary from bernie i knew right there immediately that the democrats threw the election

and what do you know, they did

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

There is no question that Hillary would have been better than Trump in almost every conceivable way other than lol factor

source your quotes please?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Trump actually shows that the extremely advanced and sophisticated systems of political control in our country are neither as strong or as infallible as they seem. He became President essentially by accident because of the common man deciding to cast a vote that says "no I will not obey". Embrace the hope, friend. All humanity is stupid, even the so-called Masters of the Universe. Ordinary, flawed, vulnerable, but also decent people still matter.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Who might accidentally pass a progressive policy or two and appoint a progressive Supreme Court replacement.

you sweet summer child

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Bernie wouldn't have won, he couldn't beat the most hated politician in the U.S in the primary, he sure as poo poo couldn't have beaten the frothing at the mouth mad Trump brigade.

try again

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Keep making excuses for why he lost, you need to accept the fact that Trump would have won regardless.

you're not very good at this

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

So wait I haven't clicked on this thread, is this a 150 page thread for talking about hillary clinton??

depending on who you ask its the containment thread for alt-right proud kekistani trump supporters. you know, all of these people talking about bernie

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

pair this with the clip of colbert sternly talking down to his studio audience like a 3rd grade teacher, like a fine wine and cheese

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Have you been paying attention to the news lately? They sure seem to be setting up the possibility

they're trying to alley oop chelsea for 2020 using basically the exact same platform as last time except with a fresh faced youthful clinton. the thing is though that chelsea 2020 is still clinton 2020 and they're still going to lose to trump because running that same campaign against an incumbent is almost as dumb as hillary running again

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

phasmid posted:

Chelsea has a stupid little hamster face and should not be on TV.

hillary is questionably senile and probably doesn't have control over her bowel movements or the fine motor control of her lower extremities but that didn't stop them from trying

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

VideoTapir posted:

I can think of a lot of people more hateable, honestly.

why didn't you list them then

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Maya Fey posted:

it is with a heavy heart that i must announce that the adderall retard is at it again

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/873630650238201856

i dont understand whats so hard to understand about twitter. literally a dozen tweets before he even starts trying to make his point

like are these people's brains so poked full of holes from reading the new york times that they are incapable of communicating through anything but lengthy, meandering pontification

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

VideoTapir posted:

Donald Trump, mike pence, ted Cruz, Steve bannon....

Nancy pelosi sucks because she's willing to treat symptoms but never the disease.

both of them can suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat but how deluded do you have to be to think that Killary Clinton is less likeable than Donald J "two scoops" Trump

Trump is a never ending fountain of hilarity, misplaced bravado, and sheer incompetence to the level people mistake it for malice. He's hanlons razor personified

Hillary is uh... mi abuela?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

quote:

You might remember a time, back before the election, when we all still lived in the real world and Donald Trump was an unhinged conspiracy theorist. Nearing rock bottom in the polls, wheeling off helplessly down the one-way chute of defeat, Trump began making a series of increasingly implausible claims: The election was a fix; shadowy foreign actors—China, Saudi Arabia—were colluding with elements within the deep state to put their puppet in the White House; media organizations were polluting the country with their lies and distortions; the whole country was about to suffer a soft coup, maybe bloodless, maybe not. If Clinton won, he said, he might not accept the legitimacy of the result, and people were horrified by this suggestion.

Every principle of representative democracy seemed under threat and all because one jumped-up narcissist and his limp, frothing coterie couldn’t deal with not getting everything they ever wanted. Defeat, past or imminent, does strange things to people. They get desperate, they try to grab hold of any explanation that won’t incriminate themselves, they tear through their own skin looking for stab wounds in the back. It’s understandable.

you know six months later this is some serious :irony: especially for an article titled "What The Hell Is Wrong With America's Establishment Liberals"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

new phone who dis posted:

You voted for Hillary.

like an animal backed into a corner, the free thinking coastal liberal does "what they're supposed to do" and looks in fearful consternation at those who don't

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Have you ever been so against unrestrained capitalism that you voted fully in favor of a billionaire Wall Street man and the republicans with their platform of "unrestrained capitalism is cool and good"

Yeah that's why I didn't vote for Hillary idiot

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

This website is still being updated regularly http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/ .

last time i checked this it was funny now its just a pathetic mouthpiece for rhetoric straight from DNC email correspondence

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

i like how you can measure that guy's blink rate in hertz it really helps him come of as completely sincere

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's sad how Snopes has become unreliable political trash now

My favorite was handwaving away the thing falling out of her pant leg as being someone else's keys when she collapsed Into that van despite being able to see it from multiple angles at 1080p

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

RaySmuckles posted:

...is it looking more and more like trump will get impeached? how the gently caress are the dems going to pull that off when the republicans control both legislatures? does anyone think the republicans would be stupid enough to damage their brand by impeaching one of their own, even if they hate him? wouldn't impeaching him make pence president which would be worse because then the republicans can just have a field day of passing their heinous poo poo without fearing the condemnation of being associated with trump?

i thought the russia stuff was mostly blowing over since there is no hard evidence connecting trump to russia. its the democrats benghazi. sure, maybe some questionable stuff happened, but lol if you think its going to bring someone powerful down

i literally saw a bumper sticker today that said HILLARY LIED, AMERICANS DIED

it's not his benghazi because people are going to forget about it in like, a year. its already been a year and even the most stalwart blueshare reader is straining to justify it's legitimacy and how it could take trump down while spraying cogs and sparks all over the place

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

solar energy panel posted:

What fell out of her pantleg? Was it a fossilized turd?

discounting pretty much everything on the snopes page that asserts it is no big deal so please avert your eyes, the size and material is line with the hinge for a leg brace which fits what podesta said about her being unable to climb steps. its that or a dildo slipping out of her pussy

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

soy posted:

Ya I still actually care about Benghazi. Vilerat is still dead. Rip.

it is extremely hilarious that the state department under hilldawg was ignorant of the security risks to the embassy and the shady dealings going on around it despite a bunch of goons in a jabber chatroom for Eve Online having known all that poo poo for weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

was viletat in the movie

• Locked thread