Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

my favorite hillary election related thing will always be this, forever

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

a fucken goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

JB50 posted:

Lyin Ted, Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb!

Those are all genius and they stuck.

This guy explains Trumps genius well:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/dilbert_creator_scott_adams_gets_trump_like_no_one_else.html

Oh and dont forget Trump played the media like a fiddle and they went along with it because of how loving stupid they are.

the dilbert writer sounds like he has some kind of extreme superautism brought on by tweeting too much

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man between that 8 yr olds tweet compilation and the sadsack anthony burch tweets I almost want to get archives access just so I can relive the hilarity of the sadly-dead "sweet liberal tears" thread which was loving hilarious. is there a link to that anymore?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol I thought it was archives only, this owns, thanks

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah Jimmy Dore is pretty cool. So is David Rubin. Both are former members of the Young Turks who jumped ship when they realized that Cenk is an angry idiot and Anna is a psycho bitch.

It looks like the tide is finally turning on all the insane SJW poo poo. I used to be one until I finally realized I was being a huge rear end in a top hat, and a stupid one at that. I was hoping that I had just gotten into it early and others would eventually get sick of it and see the light and that finally seems to be happening. We have people like Laci Green and Ian Miles Cheong having a change of heart. If I can change, and they can change, more people can too. This is a huge sigh of relief for me.

Jimmy Dore is great but please don't mention him in the same breath as twitter/youtube mongoloids like laci green and that loving loser cheong, both of whom I put in the same boat as that prisonplanet dipshit

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

James likes: movies
James dislikes: political arguments

Be like James.

he didn't have his brain broken by twitter like the other two have

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

hillary clinton is laughably and embarrassingly bad. Somehow Trump is worse just looking at the collection of retards he assigned to posts like DeVos, Sessions, loving Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy, a loving Breitbart writer, I mean this is a poo poo-tier cabinet by all means.

I loving hope that if Hillary has the temerity to run again 2020 the same lovely celebs come out of the woodwork and double down and look even dumber, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Corporations: greedy, bad!
Mark Zuckerberg, billionaire who built his fortune on a literally stolen platform: political outsider, techie, good!

who cares? people voted for trump who was also a political outsider who said he'd "drain the swamp" lol

presidents will continue to all be bad and love money, hth

• Locked thread