Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
imo this is the book equivalent of going "FIRST" in youtube comments

need at least a year for things to settle down and get all the facts, apparently the book glosses over a lot of the lovely things that happened in Hillary's campaign, and barely mentions Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

spacetoaster posted:

Why would a book about Hillary's campaign also be all about Trump?

well he was kind of the reason she lost, and why this book was made in the first place. pretty sure the book wouldn't have been called "Shattered" if she was running against Jeb! or whoever

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Accretionist posted:

This is still the best quote:

"For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin."
- Chuck loving Schumer

with tactical genius like that the only logical explanation for Trump's victory is interference from the Russians :argh:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Universe Master posted:

Just finished the book. I think it was a terrible campaign, but I'll need to get some analytics first to be sure.

Here's some analytics: 306 to 232 electoral votes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
But I thought the wendys social media account was run by a Nazi because they used the frog meme once

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kiryen posted:

She's kind of got a point; at least she threw herself in and got her rear end kicked good and proper.

She rigged the race every way she could and didn't think losing was a remote possibility until the last minute

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

FisheyStix posted:

Wow, that article. Democrats have failed so utterly in their service to the common man and become so out of touch that they're actually admitting it. "Yeah, gently caress you, we rigged the primaries. But that's our right."

That's endgame IDpol, though. "gently caress you, we know better". And they knew better so hard that Donald Johnald Trump became the president of the united states.

lol. yet months ago if you talked about how the primaries were rigged D&D superstars would come flooding out of the woodwork to call you a crazy crackpot conspiracy theorist

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Toadvine posted:

Maybe it was the other thread where someone claimed if it wasn't for media coverage of the alt-right then Hillary wouldn't have had to make her basket of deplorables gaffe and then she might have won Wisconsin.

lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Toadvine posted:

My bad, it's the alt-right and the media's fault Hillary lost.

did anybody tell him that the main reason the media focused on those guys so much was because Hillary told them to?

like that was the cornerstone of her campaign strategy lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
She's going to run again, holy poo poo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

phasmid posted:

I used to go to a laundromat run by first generation immigrants from...somewhere in Africa. I remember overhearing the owners say that when gay marriage was ruled constitutional they burst into tears. Like, I don't know what country they came from but I was on the verge of asking if they thought it would be better to burn gay people alive.

drat they adjusted to American culture pretty fast. Crying about stuff that has 0 negative effect on them or anyone else, in 1 generation no less

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rutibex posted:

nah, english culture is the best

mods ban this pedo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey guys,

Bernie would have won

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
so when Hillary decides to run again in 2020 are the Hillary shitposters going to come crawling out of the woodwork again or will they just register new accounts

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Psycho Society posted:

How the gently caress does EA get voted worst company in a country with private prisons

Prisoners and human rights activists are usually doing things other than voting in online polls

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rutibex posted:

it just occurred to me that Hillary might not have a choice but to try and run again. she owes big favors to many big people, maybe she got a few phones calls indicating she has to pay up or else.

i can't see any other logical reason to step back into politics after such a failure

I think it's the other way around honestly

She'll run again in 2020 because I assume plenty of people in the DNC still owe her/ she has filing cabinets full of blackmail material on these people

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
hillary should have challenged trump to a duel, bound to the laws of Bushido

George Bush would be the secondary who would behead the loser as they committed sudoku

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im a radical moderate, somebody stop me before I do something completely expected, please

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Blue Train posted:

They say the trustee program is voluntary and it provides valuable work experience

I'm sure Hillary wrote all of those young men a sterling recommendation on their job applications

Also

YAASS QUEEN
SLAVE QUEEN

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Creamed Cormp posted:

good loving job Serpico, I'll have an arrest warrant ready by the end of the hour. We got that scum.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

The Landstander posted:

From the reply chain (Luke is responding to an angry response to the original tweet):

wow nice comeback

"ur ugly"

• Locked thread