Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Why didn't we give Osama Bin Laden the proper & respectful memorial service that he so thoroughly deserved?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Wouldn't a democracy be so much better without all the stupid poors ruining everything?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

poisonpill posted:

Why didn;t you excoriate the immigrants and shame them into having a teachable moment? smdh

Sounds like SOMEBODY doesn't appreciate other cultures & their views. *clicks tongue while shaking head*

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/860206543802957824

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Will it take a woman beating Hillary in a primary to kill her career for good? Or do her supporters GENUINELY think that she's a 1st class candidate & don't just support her because vagina in the White House?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

CassandraZara posted:

Google Tulsi Gabbard

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609

Hammed dropped! :classiclol:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Sebastien Lenorman posted:

the worst foreign policy since george w bush

Jeez, that's a big call to make! Out of all the people who've been President since W, Obama was the worst when he left office? Wow.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

kikkelivelho posted:

Eh, I know it's not a popular opinion around here but I still like Hillary a lot. She would have been a great president and she would have won too if it wasn't for our lovely election system. I hope she has the strength to stay in politics and drive the movement forward. American girls and women need to see that her defeat isn't the end.

Is this one of those joke posts too? I can't tell :(

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Blue Train posted:

Assuming you aren't trolling

According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. “We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title “muddying the waters.”

The memo named Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson as wanted candidates. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” the memo noted
Can't stop feeling sorry for Jeb! :(

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Gammatron 64 posted:

I like Tulsi Gabbard but her political career is basically over because she has you know, integrity. She's on the poo poo list and won't be allowed to run.

The fact that Bernie Sanders actually managed to become a senator and run for president is practically a miracle. In our broken political system, you have to sell your soul to the devil to get anywhere.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, and she'd make a good President, imo. But it's not going to work because:

1) Too much like Bernie & I don't see the DNC learning their lesson
2) She was born in American Samoa & you just KNOW people are dying to break out "birf cirtifict whar??? :gonk:" again
3) People who don't know her policies will assume that the Dems are just playing IdPol again when she's actually competent candidate.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

spacetoaster posted:

I'm a bad person who cut the cable and only streams shows that interest me.

So no.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history? :smug:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

nigga crab pollock posted:

the DNC's weeks long email deliberation on what angle they can use to discredit bernie moved on from 'he's a jew' onto 'uh he's not really woke' when it didnt work and didn't even consider theres plenty of pics of fresh faced unbald young bernie looking mad cool at civil events and a sum total of one picture of young hillary where she doesn't look like a snake person

But the Clinton campaign spent all that time & money getting African-American & women bloggers to write hit pieces on him, it HAD to have worked! ...right?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Tato posted:

It was almost as fun as her smug rear end "Where was Bernie when I was trying to reform healthcare? HUH?" which was refuted 30 seconds later by footage from the 90s of her speaking about healthcare with Bernie loving Sanders standing immediately behind her, to which the counter was "uh., buh, HE DIDN'T DO MUCH THOUGH!"

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/687317650658189312/

lol

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Reminder that somebody thought THIS was a good idea

https://twitter.com/DeathAndTaxes/status/741301162092036097

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Let's say there are 538 delegates in an Electoral College. If Trump had 304 votes, Clinton had 227 votes, Colin Powell had 3 votes and John Kasich, Ron Paul & Faith Spotted Eagle had one each...

How many would Bernie have?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

new phone who dis posted:

Hillary will run again but she stands a huge chance of being primaried out.

lol, that's a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

porfiria posted:

Hillary supporters: Post stupid tweets.

Bernie supporters: Murder people.

Yet another reason why Bernie would have won.

• Locked thread