Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Somebody who actually bought the book please scan and post the chapter about how "Abuela" was totally a good idea and not transparently condescending and insulting at all.

Violent video games can be as harmful to children as lead-based paint.

My husband did not have sex with that woman, this is nothing more than a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
But guuuuuys she had hot sauce in her puuuuuurse! It was totally genuine too and not a transparently condescending attempt to pander to the perceived tastes of minorities, she just likes hot sauce SO MUCH that she carries it around all the time.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Blue Raider posted:

im the ayatollah of rock and rolla

You gonna be hiring anytime soon?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I read that post in the voice of Patrick Warburton.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I want to propose a better "Fight Song" for this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2cWDCBS6Sw

Frequently derided as the nu-metallest, buttest of the buttrock out there, this song still applies. Not because of the message, but because of where it's known from, the scene in Godzilla Final Wars in which Godzilla effortlessly destroys Zilla. One of them is a monster. He's always been a monster, he never pretended to be anything but a monster, and even if you hate or fear him you know that he's exactly who he claims to be. The other one is also a monster, but he's a soulless corporate creation that nobody wanted around even when he was new, and now with hindsight why the gently caress did he even exist much less show up in the modern era? The precise symbolism of the relationship between these two monsters and the American election will be left as an exercise for the reader.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Hey Vilerat, did you see the sunrise this morning?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Crushing for mah soul either way.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Maybe they could... do it ironically?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Tato posted:

what if I told you to pokemon go to the polls, would you vote then? please tell me in 3 emojiis or less

Why don't you make like a tree and pokemon go gently caress yourself.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Also I need to know about if :allbuttons: counts as a single emoji or not before I can engage in an intellectually honest (and definitely not transparent pandering) way.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MACDONALDS COFFEE A BURGLAR FELL THROUGH A SKYLIGHT AND SUED THE VICTIM BLARGALARLE *falls over backwards foaming at the the mouth*

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

FisheyStix posted:

If I see a white man, I say "Sir," i say "sir, you are no good, and I will have none of your malarkey"

I was gonna get mad at this but I can't really. It's true. It's all so true. I am just full of malarkey and also some shenanigans. Most of us are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Arc Light posted:

Lol if you underestimate Clinton's boundless hubris.

For real, though, I'd think she's laying the groundwork for Chelsea. All those political favors she called in need to be paid off somehow.

Hope the dems run an actual populist next time.

I actually have no idea if Chelsea's a populist.

• Locked thread